• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG IS BROKEN

r21r

Major-General
It's the same old story - "I can't do it" - "So Change the Conditions So I Can".
Sorry - but it is just Whining, Moaning, & now Begging for the conditions to change.
when you buy a yellow car, and it is pink, do not moan.
i will. without being sorry.
who sold it to me, will be.

back on the subject
That's what 40+ fighters look like when fighting all at the same time - saying it's something else is just looking for an excuse as to why you can't win!
1625314485788.png
i never came here because i can't win - what glory can i get out of kids ? - i came here, because, i CAN NOT PLAY ! and thats something completely different.

imagine a map, where the opposing guild, knew how to keep progress on a non adjusted sector, and used that to troll the rest on the map.
then, somebody comes to complain, and what do we tell him ?
"grow up kid"

:'DDDDD

before you come tell me, it was not 40fighters, but his 39 brothers, know that i also have proofs, how they do it.

r21r

Major-General
Your ranking in three worlds
World A - ranked 90265
World MK - ranked 37723
World O - ranked 34267

Now that's a laugh - Just what is it do you think you should be able to do!!!!!!!
you getting off-topic and also watching the wrong worlds :P

PS took a look on Sinerania, couldn't find you.

don't tell me, you are from those who started on Arvahal, and still can't afford to LOSE their city and Compete on a new world, but Judge other players from their ranking points ?

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
I play MK and can confirm that r21r is not a big presence here
you can't check me on the site you see your fights ?
why you make your life difficult ?
kingofkool
1625320800134.png
cuthwolf
1625320857783.png
rr21
1625320933203.png

and again , what if i have low score ? or bigger than yours, for the time and era i play ? relative with the topic ... ?

PS - rr is noob! gbg works fine ! kids =))

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
you can't check me on the site you see your fights ?
why you make your life difficult ?
kingofkool
View attachment 23630
cuthwolf
View attachment 23631
rr21
View attachment 23632

and again , what if i have low score ? or bigger than yours, for the time and era i play ? relative with the topic ... ?

PS - rr is noob! gbg works fine ! kids =))
there are some big heads who play this game who once they reach a certain level they get a huge ego and feel far better than anyone else and even pick on new players who are weaker than them, its the bad side to this game sadly. but you feel free to moan all you like as we all know the problems with gbg and how its rigged etc take no notice of any big heads

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Great reply Ariana we see it do devs listen?
People have been posting the same round-up of ideas about rebalancing GBG every couple of months, and as far as I know GBG is not even on the to-be-fixed list. So that would be a no.

Experienced players know that getting 1000 fights a day on GBG is an exploit, and siege camps need to be limited. It's pretty boring and has killed the challenge in the game, like, what do fight counts even mean now? Not much. Farm click-fest, yawn. 2 cooperating guilds can shut down the whole board at 159 and hold from positions with free attrition for the entire season. Those 2 issues are low-hanging fruit and it should be easy to put limits in place, at least in the top 2 leagues where all the abuse happens. Gold and below leagues need whatever help they can get and are mostly inactive or new guilds.

Well - another season is coming to a close - Better load up on the tissue supply

Here come the river of tears from the Whiners & Moaners. It must have been 50 bots that beat the weak guilds - It sure wasn't 50 Fighters or was that 40 - oh well - you weren't going to win anyway - so it must be someone else's fault

r21r

Major-General
Here come the river of tears from the Whiners & Moaners. It must have been 50 bots that beat the weak guilds - It sure wasn't 50 Fighters or was that 40 - oh well - you weren't going to win anyway - so it must be someone else's fault
check the screen above and stop being delusional about 40 fighters. 99.9% of guilds have 70 farmers and 10 fighters, almost 10 years in the game, yet you know nothing.

been "Winning" saab cities who payed money with 1.500%+ attacks (won't mention bots on that) loooong time ago friend.
it got so boring to "win" such enemies, watching them crying day and night, begging for Siege Camps, unable to play without them, making threads with the whole world trying to bring the game where they can so they can do what ? do less fights with x4 times more attack than an iron city ?

game has lost it's way, start on a new world see whats going on around, then come here tell us what you saw.

from Botvarhall? go lay a siege on NPCs on S, can you handle the losses ? or without your precious attack you are a 0 ?

Another GBG heartbreak I had to reject 2 great looking young players applications that were EMA and HMA that would almost surely force the guild to scramble for those era goods to build camps. A shame how much I enjoyed helping young players in the past to grow and prosper and now in order to camp GBG many guilds will not accept players if it means the treasury will be drained. What can one do but adapt i guess.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Another GBG heartbreak I had to reject 2 great looking young players applications that were EMA and HMA that would almost surely force the guild to scramble for those era goods to build camps. A shame how much I enjoyed helping young players in the past to grow and prosper and now in order to camp GBG many guilds will not accept players if it means the treasury will be drained. What can one do but adapt i guess.
Guess it allows you to decide what is more important - how much you enjoy helping young players, or how greedy you prefer to be in GbG. Absolutely no reason whatsoever that you have to ignore younger players just so you can 'build siege camps'. Be helpful or be selfish - guess can see what choice you will make.

NO NO NO NO NO. The point is it's not about the founder making the call. If I accept or other similar guild do then entire guilds suffers. Do not say Greed That's the top 10 each world that deal poison and outright reject without even showing respect by talking with applicants. You are so wrong in judging this as greed as opposed to a disaster GBG has created in so many guild forced to reject their applications.

r21r

Major-General
What can one do but adapt i guess.
EMA and HMA goods should be cheap to buy. (i sold iron for 20~30FPs / 1.000 goods)
another way is, produce them within your guild. 4x4 should not be a problem for 30-40-50-60 cities.. 5-6 manufatories each, you should make plenty.
also, Obs + Arc + Atom at 60lvl, should cost what ? 50k FPs ? give him a loan or something..

NO NO NO NO NO. The point is it's not about the founder making the call. If I accept or other similar guild do then entire guilds suffers. Do not say Greed That's the top 10 each world that deal poison and outright reject without even showing respect by talking with applicants. You are so wrong in judging this as greed as opposed to a disaster GBG has created in so many guild forced to reject their applications.

The problem becomes two-fold -lower level players Require Guilds to build Siege Camps because most don't have Attrition staying power - nor do most lower level players have the required Arc & Observatory Levels to sustain their need for Siege Camps to cover their burden they place upon the Guild.

So guilds are required to way new members accordingly.

Resolve: Get rid of Siege Camps completely.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

GBG has not forced you. GBG can not force you. It is your decision. All you are doing now is using GBG as an excuse.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It is GREED - whether it is greed in goods, FPs, or status - no matter how you want to look at it, it is nothing but pure greed 'forcing' you to 'build Siege Camps' (such a poor excuse).
There is no Real Life monetary reward for guild position (and even if there was, so what), and no need to "have to be in top 10" other than pure greed of status. Make whatever excuse you want, but in the end, it is You and/or your guild that is being selfish and greedy. GbG is flawed, yes, very badly flawed, but you are continuing to play GbG out of a position of greed and selfishness - as indicated by your own statements.

It's not greed - it's the reality of filling positions to get tasks done.

When a position needs to be filled - do you hire more experienced or less experienced people to fill it?

Doesn't matter whether it's a programmer's desk job or a fighter's position within a guild. Better people yield better results.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It's not greed - it's the reality of filling positions to get tasks done.

When a position needs to be filled - do you hire more experienced or less experienced people to fill it?

Doesn't matter whether it's a programmer's desk job or a fighter's position within a guild. Better people yield better results.
How is it not greed? Whether the guild is position 2 or position 20 or 200 - if they are all in the Diamond league in GbG - what does positioning mean - other than pure status? There is no financial gain or loss on the guild position, so if a guild is in the top tier of the league, in any position - to improve the position is nothing but vanity. And to refuse a lower level player or two purely because "might not be able to build a siege camp" is a greedy and selfish mentality.

If there was real life benefits, than your comment about "what position needs to be filled" is very true. And even in a gaming world it is true too - but Kg Mosheh even went so far as to saying those young players appeared great, but denied them because he/she is too greedy to maintain a certain position within guild ranking (a ranking that really does not mean much of anything as the league level is more important).
Accepting those "young" players would not have affected the league level much, if at all, but possibly could have caused a very small loss in guild tank - but as long as league level is not affected, a few spots of ranking is meaningless, other than pure selfishness and greed.