• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG IS BROKEN

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
before you explain the picture, by telling that we tryharded last round, and this is the price we have to pay, maybe think out of the box and see what the picture is showing ?
Someone screwed up CB? C3Y is a way in, plus C3Z has to be done at 2 SC. Lousy job :(
Your guild seem to have special attention though :)

Anyone who is frustrated with this broken, one sided no fun affair should seriously considering not participating in GBG until they fix it. The bullies run out of room to fight and Inno makes no money.
It takes 2 guilds. They don't need you or anyone else :)

I do not understand why nothing is done to rebalance the system we already have.
They don't play the game. At least not on the level most of us imply by 'play'. They see diamonds coming in, plus mixed feedback on forums/fb - it works then. When people realized guilds are sorted by ID in matchups, feedback was unanimous - they acted pretty fast. Keep posting guys, GBG needs changes.

Myself and two other players have made it to Platinum league winning the last 4 seasons without any Seige camps so you are wrong with your statement sorry, we are winning this season also and currently have 750Lp soon to be 900Lp, Will expect to get to diamond after next season then to get penned in by stronger guilds:)
I explained how GBG rank dynamics work some time ago. The gap between mediocre platinum and best diamond guilds is some 1:50 in daily fights. And most likely between 1:10 and 1:20 in real fighting power (those are just guesstimates). It's not "big", or "another level". It's a different game.

r21r

Major-General
1625052874447.png

3rd map of mine this round - this one is from ~950LP

who can see the difference ?!

map divided - ofc not "battle"grounds at any case , but more "happy" less frustrated and with reasoning... at least for me !

(to those who'll come say "you moan cause you can't farm on the other cases" i have 250 fights on this map, and thats because i've been asked to, cause no time to play the game by the guildies) - (yes, we are super casual, but in diamond lol)

Moaning? Or maybe - LOL - it's more like - Begging - for change so that you/others can get - what? Dare I say it -- More Diamond League Prizes.

Don't consider recruiting more heavy weight fighters - they are mostly in the Guilds you can't beat! The only thing left to do Is:

Moan or Beg for easier competition - Get Rid Of The Siege Camps! And if you already don't use them Great.
Doesn't change the fact that most guilds are far from qualified to actually compete in Diamond League.

Moaning? Or maybe - LOL - it's more like - Begging - for change so that you/others can get - what? Dare I say it -- More Diamond League Prizes.

Don't consider recruiting more heavy weight fighters - they are mostly in the Guilds you can't beat! The only thing left to do Is:

Moan or Beg for easier competition - Get Rid Of The Siege Camps! And if you already don't use them Great.
Doesn't change the fact that most guilds are far from qualified to actually compete in Diamond League.

BINGO

r21r

Major-General
i don't play battlegrounds long time now lol.
i have ~500 fights total amongst 4 worlds this round, i maintain platinum for my main one, just to level a bit more the guild, and keep getting RoV fragments (they will end up on the dealer in the end but anyway)

it's about balance, and not letting the same "big" dogs exploiting the game with bots and scripts, has nothing to do with what i make out of it.
believe me or not :P

r21r

Major-General
Don't consider recruiting more heavy weight fighters
i dont consider recruiting anything, 99% of average activity players, go to top10 guilds.
its a dead end for me, i just play GvG and wait for a new world to open, make the current diamond farm, and play on the new one for little more "competition" and new blood / energy.

I don't understand why it is so difficult to admit - you want the conditions changed so that you can Win!

i don't play battlegrounds long time now lol.
i have ~500 fights total amongst 4 worlds this round, i maintain platinum for my main one, just to level a bit more the guild, and keep getting RoV fragments (they will end up on the dealer in the end but anyway)

it's about balance, and not letting the same "big" dogs exploiting the game with bots and scripts, has nothing to do with what i make out of it.
believe me or not :P

That's what 40+ fighters look like when fighting all at the same time - saying it's something else is just looking for an excuse as to why you can't win!

I ask for Inno Mods to look at the bottom line $$$$$ international G world Genesis GBG division and how few diamonds are being bought and spent. and compare this to last GBG DOI guild and diamond buy's and insta camps done Money talks I suppose?

View attachment 23616

3rd map of mine this round - this one is from ~950LP

who can see the difference ?!

map divided - ofc not "battle"grounds at any case , but more "happy" less frustrated and with reasoning... at least for me !

(to those who'll come say "you moan cause you can't farm on the other cases" i have 250 fights on this map, and thats because i've been asked to, cause no time to play the game by the guildies) - (yes, we are super casual, but in diamond lol)
This is not a diamond league 1000 map either.

r21r

Major-General
I don't understand why it is so difficult to admit - you want the conditions changed so that you can Win!
lol, when i want to win, i for sure dont need siege camps or anyone to change the conditions, i change them myself :D
That's what 40+ fighters look like when fighting all at the same time - saying it's something else is just looking for an excuse as to why you can't win!
yes that's what i was thinking until i saw how can be done with 1 fighter :'D
ever been in a such guild, with 40 fighters, but when you speak to them while you are leader, none responds ?
weird things happening friend, maybe it is that some do not want to lose, rather than we want to win.
This is not a diamond league 1000 map either.
yes i posted x2 diamond 1000 maps, the 1st one is on another thread (gbg needs adjustment)
other 1 is here in this one
I ask for Inno Mods to look at the bottom line $$$$$
i am not sure if they actually lose money, i bought diamonds for GbG the 1st 2-3months, after all guilds agreed to not build traps but only camps, i found it no more interesting and stopped being leader aswell.
but i am not casual player, not sure many players thought the same like me..
the thing is, that there is no balance.
they do have open line of communications with top players, and maybe those players do not have the time or the energy to deal with x7 more guilds with the same fightpower (will be a masacre).

king, now i am thinking it again, if i knew there would be actual "competition", i might be interested to get back there and burn myself, you know, for the silly proof "yeah we beated ya!", but now, join a "top" guild to establish farm pacts and get FP's ?
not for me in personal.. i could go to work and buy more FPs than sitting all the day hunting fights.. (agains't x40 other fighters who are also attacking the same sector lol)

on the best guilds i've been, with capturing time ~1min, i managed to do 10~20 fights per sector, it doesn't worth the effort mate, i can farm alone with my pace on lower diamond/platinum maps... even by keeping my guilds LP under 1000, avoiding the top ones...
thats me though, maybe some people moan for rewards, i dont :P

r21r

Major-General
PLUS i have screenshots of cities doing more fights than the 39 others, im not bringing them from my mind.
if inno can't check their log on server and see the frequency of requests, i could post my screens of those cases.
don't be shy, just ask :P

lol, when i want to win, i for sure dont need siege camps or anyone to change the conditions, i change them myself :D

yes that's what i was thinking until i saw how can be done with 1 fighter :'D
ever been in a such guild, with 40 fighters, but when you speak to them while you are leader, none responds ?
weird things happening friend, maybe it is that some do not want to lose, rather than we want to win.

yes i posted x2 diamond 1000 maps, the 1st one is on another thread (gbg needs adjustment)
other 1 is here in this one

i am not sure if they actually lose money, i bought diamonds for GbG the 1st 2-3months, after all guilds agreed to not build traps but only camps, i found it no more interesting and stopped being leader aswell.
but i am not casual player, not sure many players thought the same like me..
the thing is, that there is no balance.
they do have open line of communications with top players, and maybe those players do not have the time or the energy to deal with x7 more guilds with the same fightpower (will be a masacre).

king, now i am thinking it again, if i knew there would be actual "competition", i might be interested to get back there and burn myself, you know, for the silly proof "yeah we beated ya!", but now, join a "top" guild to establish farm pacts and get FP's ?
not for me in personal.. i could go to work and buy more FPs than sitting all the day hunting fights.. (agains't x40 other fighters who are also attacking the same sector lol)

on the best guilds i've been, with capturing time ~1min, i managed to do 10~20 fights per sector, it doesn't worth the effort mate, i can farm alone with my pace on lower diamond/platinum maps... even by keeping my guilds LP under 1000, avoiding the top ones...
thats me though, maybe some people moan for rewards, i dont :P

Unfortunately, that is something that Will not be Addressed & Something we are forbidden to discuss. All enforcement of rules is at the discretion of management.

r21r

Major-General
Unfortunately, that is something that Will not be Addressed & Something we are forbidden to discuss. All enforcement of rules is at the discretion of management.
who says that ?
if something is creating unbalance on the game, where is the place to provide feeback about it ?
on youtube ?

you come here claiming "everybody wants to win" but in the end, it's a completely different situation.
40 fighters you say, i say 1 with 2-3 PC's, with broken interfaces doing things that cannot be done using the official client.

forbidden friend, is not to point out the "issues", forbidden is to create them at 1st place.

i didn't started the conspiracy theories about bitcoin miners, which i turn to be vey accurate in the end, all i said is that THERE IS unbalance, and there are proofs of that.

"We want it/you to be like this" is another story from "it is balanced - you are just moaners"

you are here to say your own story, if you cared about the "balance" you would pm me to ask me what i am talking about.

"40 fighters" really? where you think you are ? 2 ugly guys with bot vs relaxed and honest players, thats whats all about.

i wanna play, you dont want to lose mate.

Now you're just babbling. Blame everything you can - Except your Own inadequacies - And - The Reason -
You're too weak to Win in Diamond League!

It's the same old story - "I can't do it" - "So Change the Conditions So I Can".
Sorry - but it is just Whining, Moaning, & now Begging for the conditions to change.

Last edited: