• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

CLIPBOARD

YoungBigbog

Private
Does anyone find the clipboard annoying, to copy and paste, every thing can be done quicker with the mouse, you have to use the mouse to high light what you want to copy any way. should be a check box to turn on/off clipboard,

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Does anyone find the clipboard annoying, to copy and paste, every thing can be done quicker with the mouse, you have to use the mouse to high light what you want to copy any way. should be a check box to turn on/off clipboard,
Not sure what you are meaning. Myself, I always use the mouse to highlight and then copy and paste.

What clipboard?
Computer's clipboard, where the copy is stored.

I highlight with the mouse, then ctrl-c / ctrl-v to copy / paste.
Would be nice though, if it was possible to double-click on a word to highlight it or triple-click on a sentence to highlight it, like it is with most other computer text.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Clipboard is a result of the use of HTML5. In HTML5 you can copy, but not paste. You can highlight the text and after that you need to use Ctrl + C to copy and Ctrl + V to paste

Shad23

Emperor
Clipboard is a result of the use of HTML5. In HTML5 you can copy, but not paste. You can highlight the text and after that you need to use Ctrl + C to copy and Ctrl + V to paste
on chrome you can copy and paste with mouse i don't need to do ctrl +c and ctrl + v to copy and paste i just use the mouse

YoungBigbog

Private
I am in Sinerania world, when I come to do a copy and paste, a clipboard comes up, have told support, and they said post it in forums to see what other players think???? and no one seems to have this problem, at a loss
I don't understand what that's got to do with the game.

Complain to Microsoft, or Apple.
Not sure what you are meaning. Myself, I always use the mouse to highlight and then copy and paste.
Problem solved....... Firefox browser,

Right-clicking on a marked text - or an empty text field - brings up the game menu with the links to forum, wiki etc - and options to copy or paste.
Ctrl-c + ctrl-v is a little easier and faster though, imo.