• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ridiculous 'Daily tasks'

The daily tasks are ridiculous to even attempt to win. I've just reached the iron age and I've been giving a 'large army' to beat. Consisting off, all higher iron age military and 2 Rogue milltary... It is an impossible tasks, so what's the point in having it??? Photos attached of the tasks and my town.
Also I think your diamond package costs are way too high.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627_102122_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627_102122_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210627_102115_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627_102115_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210627_102109_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627_102109_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210627_102059_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627_102059_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24

Knight of ICE

They are not daily tasks. They are challenges and are supposed to be challenging. They are the same for everybody in that age. You might not be able to do them now, but you are supposed to work towards that.

Emberguard

Legend
That's pretty easy to beat once you know the game. The Daily Challenge is based on an Iron Age city with Iron Age capabilities. Right now your city is still in Bronze Age buildings. That's OK. All that means is you have something to work towards and measure your city progress against. You can skip todays Challenge and wait for a new set of challenges. Use the time you're not doing the challenges to build up your city sufficiently to complete the tasks for the next time they come around

Janet Devlin

Corporal
The daily tasks are ridiculous to even attempt to win. I've just reached the iron age and I've been giving a 'large army' to beat. Consisting off, all higher iron age military and 2 Rogue milltary... It is an impossible tasks, so what's the point in having it??? Photos attached of the tasks and my town.
Also I think your diamond package costs are way too high.
Unlike in the Story which is above the Daily
The character in the Daily is a messenger or perhaps he is a marketer?

In the Story,
R'lyeh for example has your ear, he says "You made it -the land is yours.." - along the way gains come to you in time.

While the hooded gentleman in Daily says,
"Greeting. We have an interesting opportunity for you. Hurry..." - is he looking for a Daily Sucker?

I think the point of having it this way is to test your leadership skills?

your kingdom - your choices - your people.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
There are a number of varied tasks that are selected by the program when offering you a daily. The only one I do not like myself is "collect 3500 silver". If I collect 3000 silver in a day I feel fortunate, 3500 is a rarity for me to attain. The rest of the tasks are fine - but are all over the map, from the simpliest "collect X # of supplies, or "spend X forge points" to the combat type, "defeat X # of units" or "win x # of consecutive battles", to the "win X number of sectors by combat/or by negotiation" to "solve X GE puzzles" (sometimes just solve, sometimes by combat, sometimes by negotiation) - so technically, there is something available to everyone - just not necessarily something that everyone is wanting (or easily able) to do. And whether you get 1 or 7 different tasks in a Daily, again, different all the time.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Honestly the only time the daily challenges are really relevant is during the odd event that will offer event-based bonuses.
ie: during last year's Fall event, you could earn extra ingredients every day in the daily challenge, and doing so was basically mandatory in order to finish in Silver League w/out diamonds!;)