• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Evil Noob

Private
you don't have to be inactive in the tower for 2 weeks to get rid of it.. simply remove your defense army in there and voilà ! no more annoying red exclamation mark :)
that what i did just after 4-5 days of playing because the rewards i got for finishing round in top 20 were ...... (you can guess , lol).
plus matchmaking was 80% of ai opponents and seeing same ai generated face every day was worse then my first marriage experience :lol:

Evil Noob

Private
Highlights of my PvP Arena experience:

Day 1 of the PvP round: won my first fight!.... (very happy!)
Day 2 of the PvP round: tracking my progress , hoping for good rewards and glory! hitting every 3-star opponents.... (happy)
Day 3 of the PvP round: Monday ... got rewards for finishing in top 20 (well, f&!K.. got supplies and some Fps).... (sad)
Day 4 of the PvP round: bored , hitting same Ai opponent (bot) like 40+ times (using my medals for fun of it)... (depressed)
Day 5 of the PvP round: got a PM from Ai opponent (bot) accusing me in cyber bullying... scared to reply... (mixed negative emotions)
Day 6 of the PvP round: deleted all my defending army...quit PvP tower competition..... (very happy!)

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
getting attacked in pvp arena with an allied sister guild player lol...seems like alliance means NOTHING in this gameplay...hardly managing to stay in top 50 and im keep losing RP, whats more aggravating is the attacker LMAO

r21r

Major-General
getting attacked in pvp arena with an allied sister guild player lol...seems like alliance means NOTHING in this gameplay...hardly managing to stay in top 50 and im keep losing RP, whats more aggravating is the attacker LMAO
tell him to attack you with rogues so you win :-)

that's alliances for

Anunah

Private
I'm shocked. For the last 17 fights in a row and about 8-9 "refreshes" (for yesterday and today) I haven't had a Hard level opponent change!!! This is dishonest and incorrect, I can't get enough points because of this.
And don't tell me it's random!!! Random is a formula and it's not made correctly and needs fixing!!!

I have a question - why do we need this topic and this section at all? Apparently, the administration is ignoring it. There is not a single response from the administration and there are no changes to the player complaints and not even a promise that it will all be looked into!!!!

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I have a question - why do we need this topic and this section at all? Apparently, the administration is ignoring it. There is not a single response from the administration and there are no changes to the player complaints and not even a promise that it will all be looked into!!!!
No Devs ever reply on a feed back thread, they may look at it or maybe not who knows, it’s a general feeling from reading above messages that a lot of players are unhappy and a lot of players are not taking part in the feature, so you have the choice to plough through the opponents or not and keep your fingers crossed it gets another revamp which is needed because of the lack of opponents

r21r

Major-General
they may look at it or maybe not who knows
they do frizz, but depends the agenta they already have.
some things come to stay no matter what (unless everyone moans - why though ? we did last year and here it comes again lol)
maybe the group of players that keep the game running is happy with it, or they could have changes in mind that will be done soon/later who knows.

the rewards though, as chance, where if not the same with Battlegrounds, pretty close but seem rare ?
20 fights 10FPs no troops x1-2 extra tries x1-2 times goods

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
they do frizz, but depends the agenta they already have.
some things come to stay no matter what (unless everyone moans - why though ? we did last year and here it comes again lol)
maybe the group of players that keep the game running is happy with it, or they could have changes in mind that will be done soon/later who knows.

the rewards though, as chance, where if not the same with Battlegrounds, pretty close but seem rare ?
20 fights 10FPs no troops x1-2 extra tries x1-2 times goods
Best rewards I get are the extra goes not really noticed much of others :)

BarraG

Private
I have tried to this PVP Arena ... It looks like you can just have 1 units setup for defending army ... so not sure what is the point of setting a defending army and what real interaction is for this PVP Arena and the effort for the rewards as other players I spoken to see is as waste of time as again there is no real interaction with other players so not sure why it is call PVP Arena. As can just battle is GBG and get more rewards and more real interaction with other players there?
Sorry not finding it fun to do ..just a other boring task to do :(

Can someone explain what the real use of the defending army and why I should increase the attack and defense % levels for my city where I can just focus on my attacking army?

BarraG

Private
I don't really care if it's a real player or a npc, as long as I get a few rewards out of it without too much effort.
I don't even look at the names much or notice if it's the same player over and over. I mostly look at their attack boost. Can I beat the strongest player on auto or do I have to go semi-auto or maybe choose a weaker player?
The competition and ranking mean nothing to me. It's just another reward farm. Though far from as rewarding as GBG and GE, of course.

Good point I agree :D

Anunah

Private
The situation continues.
The last normal change of top level players I had was 7 (seven!!!!!) days ago. After that there are only 2 players there, one of whom cannot be beaten with my resources (he uses Oceanic Futura units, for the Progressive Era I am in, this is unreal), the other can, but with great difficulty and not always.
Is this normal?! What, there are only two players in Noarsil in the Contenporary ege, and none in Modern and Postmodern? Or can you call it a fair competition?
Why does the administration fix nonsense like displaying stats or incorrect icons, but the real problems haven't even tried to solve for almost a month?

Last edited:
The situation continues.
The last normal change of top level players I had was 7 (seven!!!!!) days ago. After that there are only 2 players there, one of whom cannot be beaten with my resources (he uses Oceanic Futura units, for the Progressive Era I am in, this is unreal), the other can, but with great difficulty and not always.
Is this normal?! What, there are only two players in Noarsil in the Contenporary ege, and none in Modern and Postmodern? Or can you call it a fair competition?
Why does the administration fix nonsense like displaying stats or incorrect icons, but the real problems haven't even tried to solve for almost a month?
Opt out by removing your defensive army like many others have already done and then just ignore the tower, end of problem :)

Anunah

Private
Opt out by removing your defensive army like many others have already done and then just ignore the tower, end of problem :)

Are you suggesting that I "just ignore the tower"? Really?

1624832940585.png

dorocill

Corporal
There is no use fighting after 100,000 points. There seem to be no rewards for weekly guild, age ranking. It’s got boring to the extent that I don’t feel like doing an auto even once.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Wondering why i havent seen any VF players for nearly two weeks now, the same SAAB players and 2 SAM players keep appearing though, need more work and more opponents to keep it interesting

Would Inno be kind enough to make the computer generated hardest players in SAV have a minimum lets say 1000-1000 % boost and preferably 1500-1500 % so players can have a true and hard real challenge for rewards> ---- As this would permit and nudge players to attack real players below hardest fight that is still far too weak to struggle with.
Hard opponent challenge?