• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Reconstruction mode cancel button broken

Blue Cadet

Private
  • World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/89.0
  • Overview of the bug: When in reconstruction mode I can't cancel placing a building, so if there are not enough clear tiles I am stuck with the building selected and cannot leave reconstruction mode. The cancel button does not work, so I am stuck with the building on my cursor. When clicking the red cancel button, the building selected will disappear, but on clicking anywhere again it reappears. Clicking on another building or the "store building" tool and the "back to city" does not work once a building has been selected, so it is possible to get stuck with the building on cursor. The only fix at that point is to refresh the browser.
  • How often this occurs: has been a problem for the last few days.
  • Urgency: annoying but not game breaking.
  • Preventative Actions: The only "fix" is making sure the correct space is available before clicking on any stored building, or refresh browser.
  • Summary: Once a building is selected in reconstruction mode it has to be placed. Clicking the cancel button does nothing.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Yes, restarted, logged out, disabled add-ons.

Blue Cadet

Private
Reconstruction mode is still unusable.
I am also getting phantom buildings, which have been placed but do not show.
Store building doesn't work properly.
The stored building tab is not displaying the Exclamation point when there are unplaced buildings still stored.

Blue Cadet

Private
I have reverted changes, but can replicate the issue. Once I have selected a building to place, then click cancel, the whole reconstruction mode breaks and I am unable to use the store building button again, and can get stuck with the same building on my cursor.