• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

I just had to post this.

Screenshot_20210628-215022_Forge of Empires~2.jpg

Some people need a good talking to (and a slap)

Forwandert

Major-General
I think the SOH is the least of the worries in that grab. There's room for two pretty much full length ones in wasted road space.

r21r

Major-General
1625203563118.png

if we could have a "de-activate road connection notification" would be best.
might also reduce the memory needed and the game could run smoother !
(looks weird-ugly as is lol)

Emberguard

Legend
View attachment 23623
if we could have a "de-activate road connection notification" would be best.
might also reduce the memory needed and the game could run smoother !
(looks weird-ugly as is lol)
I doubt the devs intended players to deliberately keep their buildings disconnected. It’s a legit play, just means you get that symbol telling you it’s not receiving the base / collectable production

r21r

Major-General
I doubt the devs intended players to deliberately keep their buildings disconnected. It’s a legit play, just means you get that symbol telling you it’s not receiving the base / collectable production
well, it's not an "issue" , it would just look better, and maybe save some RAM aswell..
for example, might be irrelevant, but when i do quests with my city on background, they seem "laggy", when i open my Continent Map though, to do quests, they go like wind !

@Knight of ICE is there a feedback thread for my post, or should i make an idea to have a chance get it forwarded ??

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
i started AF few days ago, and i must say GBG is really hard in AF :/
especially, plasmas really ruin the hovers. im thinking or moving to OF asap, im a high GBG fighter in my guild, and looking for a way to do fast autobattle in gbg. can anyone suggest me shall i level to OF asap or stay in AF?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
How far into AF are you? Is there any reason you can't use AF units in AF?
nah, i just only recuit hovers, although i unlocked, battlefortress imo too weak and is blocking my heavy unit space for hovers. also dont have space to build 5#6 on my city yet
currently on half of tech(15/31) but think it'll take a long time to end as it requires a lot of premethium
i regret that i left FE :(