• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: GbG adjustment

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
as its stands i look down on these so called top guilds with so called top fighters as they are nothing as they can only beat weak teams and cheat the maps to make sure no one else gets a look in

one rule there should be is co op between guilds should not be allowed, lets see how good these so called top guilds are when everyone gets a crack at the game ?
Amen to that DESYPETE:)

JudgeDredd81

Private
:D:D

the gap between average and top guilds is huge frizz, i havent seen every each one complainers map and case, but i have seen guilds taking over the WHOLE map within 10min, maybe less..
cap or not, they shouldn't be together on the same map, put all the "hardcore" - (not human/nolifers) on the same map, and let them Battle for salvation.
there is no point "splitting" them via ID related match ups - who did that, either wanted to please the so called "top" dogs OR with all the respect has no idea whats actually going on , on battlegrounds lol.

imagine noodles+thors+hand+DQ+(whatever else is strong) on the same map. wouldn't that be a fair Battle ?

maxy P gets matched with the hand instead :'D poor ronnie haha

PS they shouldn't even be in Diamond folks, this needs not much brain to see . relax game ok, this is stupid with all the respect, i cant find better definition lol
(and for what ? +3FPs ? cmmon)
This is precisly what i mean, i know of the top 10 on my server what does this, take over all within half hour (or faster) an no chance that round if you bumped to diamond when you are a smaller guild.

And yes, they shuold be al in an higher league or something, that would be an sollution.

no one is complaining that big guilds win, so long as its fair play, who can complain about anyone winning so long as its fair ?
big guild need to face the best opposition there is around, as who can beat there chest claiming to be a winner if all they do is beat up small weaklings ?

would you put the number 1000 boxer in the world with the world champion ? it would hardly be a fair fight at all

someone mentioned a cross server match up for leagues and i think that has a lot of merit, that way guilds in there own leagues can face guilds from the same leagues but from different worlds
something needs to be done to keep the best facing the best and the weak facing the weak until of course the weak can get better and move up only when there strong enough ?

as its stands i look down on these so called top guilds with so called top fighters as they are nothing as they can only beat weak teams and cheat the maps to make sure no one else gets a look in

one rule there should be is co op between guilds should not be allowed, lets see how good these so called top guilds are when everyone gets a crack at the game ?
The boxer explaination is the best and good comparison.

But seen you talking also about a cros server match, this is precisly what is going on in SoS game, this way the strongest guild can have something to do XD

and it would be more fair to fight someone from your own size / strength

Ev4ma

Captain
This is precisly what i mean, i know of the top 10 on my server what does this, take over all within half hour (or faster) an no chance that round if you bumped to diamond when you are a smaller guild.

And yes, they shuold be al in an higher league or something, that would be an sollution.

The boxer explaination is the best and good comparison.

But seen you talking also about a cros server match, this is precisly what is going on in SoS game, this way the strongest guild can have something to do XD

and it would be more fair to fight someone from your own size / strength
In my opinion, GBG could use anonymous fighting, like you don't know who you fought until after the season ended.

There are 4 levels of GbG - and the higher you go, the higher the competition is. If you are in a level that you do not feel you can compete in, then you do not belong in that level and should go down a level. If you do not feel you should have to go down a level, they you will have to learn how to play at the higher level, or you will not. And if you do not - then you will quickly enough lose LP so you will automatically go down a level where you probably have better chance to compete.
This is like you saying you have gone to Vegas, and have been invited to the High Rollers table (Diamond League), but because you cannot afford the $1000 ante, you think they should create special tables for you. Well, if you cannot afford to ante with the High Rollers, then you do not belong with the High Rollers.
And so what if the sectors get taken in a blink of an eye?? That is all part of the game - and the speed with which sectors get taken is usually much higher when you are playing against the High Rollers.
Stay in the gold, or preferable Silver League, and enjoy playing a level that you feel you can compete in.

The whole problem is this:
Guilds that feel they deserve diamond league but are not actually qualified to be there really want the prizes it's that simple!

The solution: Make all the prizes the same across all leagues. then they would be happy in the league they can actually compete in.

You know it makes me laugh why a feather weight boxer thinks they should be in the ring with the heavy weights. Does that make sense - one punch & out - literally - out of the ring flying through the air - what a sight to see - lol.

It's the same in diamond league. Within moments they are out.

Last edited:
No, boring is no challenge. By pre arranging I mean like swap sectors and all that stuff.
So, if 2-3 guilds work together and swap sectors, there is no challenge for the rest of the guilds = boring?
But isn't it exactly a major challenge for the weaker guilds to break in and disrupt the sector-swapping guilds = not boring?
If guilds feel bored and pushed aside because they are not able to meet the challenge of the league they are in, maybe they belong to a lower league with more equal competition.

Last edited:
If you didnt know which guilds you were competing with you couldnt set up the farming of sectors through the messaging, it would be strongest guild wins, but not my idea i just ran with it.

I suggested that way back many moons ago in the original content thread - it would be difficult but not impossible to determine who is in that particular GbG season with your guild. At that Time I also suggested to keep the other guilds totals hidden so that no one knows who is leading the board. You can see your own totals, but Not Your Current Standings. This would assure All guilds fight to their maximum potential as they would not know where they are in the standings until the end of the season.

This by no means addresses the desire for week guilds to compete in heavy-weight completion - they just don't belong there!

Ev4ma

Captain
So, if 2-3 guilds work together and swap sectors, there is no challenge for the rest of the guilds = boring?
But isn't it exactly a major challenge for the weaker guilds to break in and disrupt the sector-swapping guilds = not boring?
If guilds feel bored and pushed aside because they are not able to meet the challenge of the league they are in, maybe they belong to a lower league with more equal competition.

I mean about the guilds who are swapping sectors, I used to be in a guild where they swapped sectors and it was boring. By challenge I mean work harder, try your hardest to win and not give up when the competition is tough.
To be honest I prefer GvG.

I mean about the guilds who are swapping sectors, I used to be in a guild where they swapped sectors and it was boring. By challenge I mean work harder, try your hardest to win and not give up when the competition is tough.
Ah yeah, swapping sectors can be just as boring as being blocked by swappers :lol: The rewards are nice though :)

Actually, it can be quite a challenge to make perfect checker board farming with another guild. It takes coordination, communication, timing and strategy - and not least controlled attackers that don't go astray - or flip sectors meant to be held. :o

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Actually, it can be quite a challenge to make perfect checker board farming with another guild. It takes coordination, communication, timing and strategy - and not least controlled attackers that don't go astray.
sillly me thought the game was guild battling guild ? it should be called match up guilds v match up guilds as those who play the farming and swapping can not win in the own right, so if they have pride in winning by forming pacts with other guilds then that is upto them but to then try to read how there is some kind of skill or challenge to it all ? no the real challenge is beating guilds on your own not with the help of other guilds
i know its a crazy idea that players or guilds fight each other to see who is the best, silly idea and will never catch on in this game : )