• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
2400 is easily beaten, defence is really a waste of time.
just a pity this will once again be slanted toward players willing to pay money to fight more.

any insight about the rewards?

be good if you can enter a live 1on1 where 2 opponents have a timed fight so that defences and attacks can be properly used instead of the stupid AI

the m

The medal spend was exponential last time around so keen players could be reaching a round costing 10million medals or more
why would anyone
in my 2nd world, east nagach, i have a huge advantage on pvp arena as i have troops up to PME, and usually battle with 1 bazooka and 7 rogues. also medal cost is very low compared to korch. i am able to do even battling like gbg race lol. however in korch, im FE and no, its impossible to do continued battle.
everytime have to re load troops and also the medal cost is really getting increased very fast.
i heard that every time when u buy a medal, the cost goes up to 120% of what the cost previous had. anyway
if the previous pvp arena was a dominate game for high era players only, well now its only a dominant game for players with many medal in low era lol.
but the players in the low era will not really have any impact on the players in the high eras will they ? someone is always going to dominate in this game, and people will soon work out how they can manipulate the game, hell you only have to look at the big guilds to see all the cheating they do with a full team of players so there will be nothing new if players work out ways to win but not in the spirit of the game lol

punita

Corporal
is there NPC with names in this pvp arena? im seeing many NON-IDENTICAL players, which i cant even find in rank. and also defense and attack is directly the same
@Knight of ICE wrote-"First full season will only start on Monday. For now it is just to test and from the looks of it they have put in some fictitious players to fight against."

The fundamentals of this seem to be very similar to the version that was pulled. I'm going to go all out for the first round and, then, I'm going to TKO myself. Boring!!!!!!! Don't think this version will fly for very long. I think you should pull this version and then change a couple of graphics and re institute it. 3rd time is the charm.

r21r

Major-General
1622344164842.png

is my era considered bad ? am i to be considered unlucky ?
sorry , i do not like it, maybe when and if i reach FE or SAM/SAAB/SAV, i will idk.
(no way i use "auto" when i see PME/CE opponent , no reason to risk x8 troops and manual too much for me)

sorry again, maybe i'm in a "bad" era

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
well i dont have any moans about this new game ? i think i like it although will give it a bit more time to see how things pan out

Jouchka

Private
Fighting and plundering the neighborhood gives way better rewards than this minigame.
I don't have any incentive to participate in this crap. I'll probably put 1 spear as defense.

Jouchka

Private
you will be better off having no defence as you will not then get the red flag above the lighthouse
I don't see any red flag, nor i have any idea what it should mean.
Just want the people that fight me get no battle points by this feature.
If I add no defense then I won't be selected for defense.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Fighting and plundering the neighborhood gives way better rewards than this minigame.
I don't have any incentive to participate in this crap. I'll probably put 1 spear as defense.
why is everything about rewards in this game ? have you tired online bingo ? you get huge rewards there to