• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rigged Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyDiesel

Private
What is the point of providing players with Rogue military units then rig the game so they get killed last? Rogues are totally useless on the Continent Map and you rigged it so they are almost totally useless in the PvP Arena. What is the point?

Last edited:
Rogues useless on the continent map? I've used rogues on auto in all eras with great success most of the way. Usually 2 units + rogues. Not useful on all battles though. But that's just how it should be, imo. Map progress should be a challenge, not just an easy auto-battle ride.
It's not rigged. The AI just works differently on th map and in the new PvP. Pretty sure it's been like that on the map ever since the game started.

ChevyDiesel

Private
Go ahead and place 1 SAV unit with 7 rogues and enter PvP Arena watch what happens. AI will take out your 1 SAV unit first then the rogues. They rigged it to take out the rogues last. Then come back and tell me it's not rigged. GE, GVG, Gbg, AI always shoots the rogues first not in PvP Arena.

ChevyDiesel

Private
I just finished a battle in the PvP Arena and AI would not shoot the rogue at all. It avoided the rogue as if it has the virus.

Go ahead and place 1 SAV unit with 7 rogues and enter PvP Arena watch what happens. AI will take out your 1 SAV unit first then the rogues. They rigged it to take out the rogues last. Then come back and tell me it's not rigged. GE, GVG, Gbg, AI always shoots the rogues first not in PvP Arena.
Not rigged. They just decided to make the new PvP AI work like the map AI.

Knight of ICE

Rogues useless on the continent map? I've used rogues on auto in all eras with great success most of the way. Usually 2 units + rogues.

On the continent map I seriously doubt that. On any other part of the game yes. but not on the continent map. If possible, rogues get attacked there first.Continent map has a different IA and it looks like that is being used for the new PvP now as well. Does not mean the game is rigged.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
well my first fight on this new pvp game ended up me getting smashed as i soon found out the game ignores rogues lol

its not rigged at all you just have to work out how to use your troops to over come what is in front of you, so if you know the map will ignore rogues then dont use them, or if you wish to use them then keep your real units back and move the rogues forward, its a game and you do the thinking, sadly i think everyone wants the dam auto button to work on everything they are getting so lazy

ChevyDiesel

Private
well my first fight on this new pvp game ended up me getting smashed as i soon found out the game ignores rogues lol

its not rigged at all you just have to work out how to use your troops to over come what is in front of you, so if you know the map will ignore rogues then dont use them, or if you wish to use them then keep your real units back and move the rogues forward, its a game and you do the thinking, sadly i think everyone wants the dam auto button to work on everything they are getting so lazy
Do you people know what the word rigged means? Manipulated or controlled and that's what FoE is doing making rouges totally useless.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Do you people know what the word rigged means? Manipulated or controlled and that's what FoE is doing making rouges totally useless.
"Rigged" can also mean people who do not understand what they are doing, use a word like 'rigged' to explain their own inadequacy.
The rogues (not rouges - which means red) are programmed, as is everything else, to perform within a certain set behavior. When you 'learn' how to use that behavior, then you will understand how to get the best effort from the rogues.

ChevyDiesel

Private
Not rigged. They just decided to make the new PvP AI work like the map AI.
Why? What's the point of making rogues useless? All it's going to do is frustrate players who will avoid participating. Without rogues I find taking manual control of battles will result in winning more battles. But taking control takes more time and I don't want to waste my life playing this game. I have real life activities that are much more fun and rewarding.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
so what might your brain tell you the answer is ?
maybe you dont use rogues on those battles ? or is your game play that rouges are all you can handle ?

you know when this game first started there was no rogues, we only had troops, and if you notice some troops do better against others, and would you believe the map itself can aid troops and we used to have to make our minds up at how to fight a fight and what troops to use

its an odd concept isnt it that we use troops in this game and have to do a bit of thinking

ChevyDiesel

Private
"Rigged" can also mean people who do not understand what they are doing, use a word like 'rigged' to explain their own inadequacy.
The rogues (not rouges - which means red) are programmed, as is everything else, to perform within a certain set behavior. When you 'learn' how to use that behavior, then you will understand how to get the best effort from the rogues.
Typical newbie, when you can't give facts start calling names. It's not just PvP Arena that's rigged, wise up, it's a business they rig it so you will buy diamonds. They use algorithms to get their desired result.

Status
Not open for further replies.