• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

Quick question, from an iOS perspectiv, downloading the app again from the App Store it advises the version to be 1.204 (still). Any reason why the most recent version hasn't been released yet? I thought if I deleted the app and reinstalled the newer version would be active but it's not.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
It often takes a few days for apps to be approved for the Apple appstore, so the latest app version generally lags behind a few days.

r21r

Major-General
PC, but updates usually arrive later on mobile.
1622222688067.png

PC aswell, mine is different ?

Forwandert

Major-General
Dont know what version the others are playing but Android updated and it's got the same extra slots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210529-182952_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20210529-182952_Forge of Empires.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 144
Yes, it seems to have been (silently!) fixed ;)
Update 1.204 from 6 May:
  • Within the message center, there were some reports that editing and deleting were sometimes not responsive after sending a message. This has now been corrected, and responds as expected.