• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

-MQ-

Private
Same as last time, not realistic to have players from multiple eras above you. I’m in SAM even with 670/400 have no chance against SAV. All three slots became SAV era players after 5 or 6 fights. Is designed for top fighters only.
Will ignore this feature same as last time

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
okay, so feedback

SAV: load 8x EC, hit hard guy, buy tokens, hit hard guy (who is npc with an inferior mix as def), till you're bored to death. 3 min of clicking, 20k medals - 17k points. As you're never hard for SAV opponents, only noobs hit you from SAV, so defense only matters against VF people. Attack/def 940/900.
TE: hard guy is AF/OF dude with plasma artillery plus some fast stuff in def if he has any remnants of brains. So you need to use 4 turtles on manual, and they will get damage. Not sure even noobs would hit TE from lower eras as it features stealth or flying which you don't know. I managed 3 fights and I'm bored to death. Attack/def 780/650.

That does sound a little different experience, right?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
OF players are medium difficulty so I get VF,SAM,SAAB as my hard opponents, how are you expected to defeat the SAAB when they have got a 25% chance of a 1 hit kill against you? With far superior base A/D stats for those units, very unbalanced considering the small differences thorough the ages for the army units SAM and upwards have been to much power IMO

OrionMnt

Corporal
This is pretty much impossible. We need it cross-servers to have enough big pool of players for better matching (which also could solve some GbG problems, but Inno... says no/wont/cant do it). It will get better after some days/weeks, but it won't be balanced for hard battles.

fikus I

Private
You get in, do 5 fights in 30 sec and then you wait 2 hours for a new attempt. You can spend medals to get new attempts but it's boring as hell. This is something for guys who spend the day in front of their PCs / phones / tablets and do recurring quests, but let's face it, no normal person would click the same buttons over and over again while visually absolutely nothing is going on.

I can't believe people worked on this for a year, they got paid and we got.. well.. hard to find the right words and describe it.. eerm.. nothing?

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I'm in SAV and I've spent a few k medals to see how it works. So far I have had a bot as my hard fight every time. I'm in the top 10 in my world and I can't believe no-one has attacked me given how many fights are currently happening on the server.

Dull, dull, dull.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
This is pretty much impossible. We need it cross-servers to have enough big pool of players for better matching (which also could solve some GbG problems, but Inno... says no/wont/cant do it). It will get better after some days/weeks, but it won't be balanced for hard battles.

How players pool is relevant to the fact that fighting 3 eras ahead of you is only possible in a single age and SAV players always fight same age?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
What would you like to be the hard battle?
PvP tower is amazing + finally some medals sunk system
2 ages up is more reasonable not 3, have you tried fighting SAM and SAAB units on the continent? They get to go first 75% of the time with the keen eye skill they can kill 4 units on the first wave so it’s like a VP effect before you even have your turn

OrionMnt

Corporal
How players pool is relevant to the fact that fighting 3 eras ahead of you is only possible in a single age and SAV players always fight same age?
If the player pool is larger you will have more people around rating to fight and won't be place against higher opps early on (on paper) + the feature is just released, let people take their "leagues"

The way the defense army acts is quite strange. All defending units attack the same attacking unit, ignoring the others. This does not work.
Why don't they behave like they usually do?

OrionMnt

Corporal
Think we’ll need units with 1500% A/D to stand any chance against the weakest SAM and SAAB Players
We are playing on the same server, and I already won against some SAM/SAAB players, you have even more atk/def than mine so you can do it also (just not on auto), most of the player wont invest in def