• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do we have any shout-outs from community sprint feedback happened on March 2021?

Would like to know if we have any good feedback taken into consideration on the gameplay. After that feedback thread ended, didn't find any information regarding it.

Clearly it is not my job to question it, but very much eager to know which good idea got into the game play. pure curiosity. That's all.

Feedback on our feedback and forwarded ideas? That rarely happens. Would be nice though.

Last edited:

hawknz

Corporal
Would like to know if we have any good feedback taken into consideration on the gameplay. After that feedback thread ended, didn't find any information regarding it.

Clearly it is not my job to question it, but very much eager to know which good idea got into the game play. pure curiosity. That's all.

The most 'liked' ideas were put forward along with ideas from every other FOE server. We don't have anything to announce as yet, however we will post here when we do :)

This was sent in the email to big diamond spenders (a friend not me) a while a go to vote on the options

vote2-1.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Of those seven, It'd be nice to actually get all seven, I love how community suggested idea's is something that players actually want :P

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
#1 - yes
#2 - maybe, it does make sense
#3 - maybe
#4 - no
#5 - yes
#6 - yes, though I would wonder how this would work with GBs that are effected with aiding, such as Truce Tower
#7 - absolutely not - already a royal pain in the rump with these individuals trying to control the market, or creating dozens and dozens of identical auctions. If anything, group the identical auctions, similar to what you see when you post your auctions in a message thread.

#6 - yes, though I would wonder how this would work with GBs that are effected with aiding, such as Truce Tower
Yeah, probably have to do some of them manually first then, if you want to do them in a specific order.

#7 - absolutely not - already a royal pain in the rump with these individuals trying to control the market, or creating dozens and dozens of identical auctions. If anything, group the identical auctions, similar to what you see when you post your auctions in a message thread.
Agree :-) Grouped trades like in the message thread. Market is flooded with small identical trades.

Last edited:

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Nowhere does it say that the outcome of that survey will directly determine which features they'll be working on. It's just another avenue to get feedback.