• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.204 - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Game is more balanced. 99% of players will never hit the limit regardless. And 99% of those who completed several K of RQs per day are using macros and then produce infinite goods.
Do you understand the notion of "balanced"? Lets forget about RQ (say, some kind soul finally removed them from the game). What does balance mean for you?

Also, again, you're trying to prove the point that cheating is bad. Everyone agrees to it. The point you are arguing against is that RQ limit is not the correct way to address the issue. And you're doing it wrong.

Why do the productions grey out on the left side now when you cycle through the productions to set new production times? Is that a part of the latest update?
Looks really bad - and confusing. :(
BUG: Sometimes, when you scroll through the productions, it gets stuck on one of the productions after clicking "produce". You can get around this bug by clicking "cancel" on the production; then the scroll rolls again.
Maybe it has something to do with the new unneeded "grey out" mentioned in the quote above. It started around the same time as this unannounced "improvement" was added.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
BUG: Sometimes, when you scroll through the productions, it gets stuck on one of the productions after clicking "produce". You can get around this bug by clicking "cancel" on the production; then the scroll rolls again.
Maybe it has something to do with the new unneeded "grey out" mentioned in the quote above. It started around the same time this unannounced "improvement" was added.
Not sure if this is exactly the same or not, but I have experienced a couple times, when I am doing a bunch of same-timed productions for everything, that all of a sudden it gets stuck somehow (i.e. will not proceed to the next production building - maybe did not work for the current building, cannot remember at the moment) - so I just click off to the side of the screen, and then click back on to one of the production buildings that still needs time instructions and proceed to do the rest. Never noticed anything about 'greying' out to the left, though I cannot access anything to the left that I have already given instructions to.

Not sure if this is exactly the same or not, but I have experienced a couple times, when I am doing a bunch of same-timed productions for everything, that all of a sudden it gets stuck somehow (i.e. will not proceed to the next production building - maybe did not work for the current building, cannot remember at the moment) - so I just click off to the side of the screen, and then click back on to one of the production buildings that still needs time instructions and proceed to do the rest. Never noticed anything about 'greying' out to the left, though I cannot access anything to the left that I have already given instructions to.
Yeah, sounds like the same issue. I did the same as you to start with, clicked outside the production window and then back on, but found out that you can just click cancel and continue without closing the window.

Never noticed anything about 'greying' out to the left

vlcsnap-00003.png
vlcsnap-00004.png
vlcsnap-00007.png

Incredibly annoying, imo. :(

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I click as fast as possible :lol: Wasn't a problem before the "grey out".
Same here, usually click quick, since in my case, everything does the same production period, so I do not have to look and decide what building should do which production - everything does 15 min, or 4 hour, or whatever a quest is asking for. And now that you have shown this, yes, I see, just did not really pay much attention to it.
And this latest update, also had the issue where my framerate became problematic. Had to unselect the animations in settings, restart the game, and then I was able to reselect animations.

In the feedback to the fast production feature I noticed that some players complained, that the production scroll rolls so fast that it hurt their eyes. Maybe this grey-out thing is an attempt to make it easier on the eyes.
It doesn't work though. It just makes it even harder on the eyes with the weird quick grey-out flashes that just add to the strobe light feeling.

Inno, now, please don't add a 2 sec delay between production clicks :lol: or a slower scroll speed.
Just remove the grey-out. It was fine as it was.

Last edited:
The biggest problem with the production scroll is still that different production buildings get mixed up in the scroll. We get sleigh builders, terrace farms, magnum opus' and whatnot all mixed up in no sensible order, and maybe we don't want to set the same production times for all of them. It's very easy to make mistakes, for instance setting a 24h production for medals on magnum opus, because it pops up in the scroll between sleigh builders.

r21r

Major-General
In the feedback to the fast production feature I noticed that some players complained, that the production scroll rolls so fast that it hurt their eyes. Maybe this grey-out thing is an attempt to make it easier on the eyes.
It doesn't work though. It just makes it even harder on the eyes with the weird quick grey-out flashes that just add to the strobe light feeling.

Inno, now, please don't add a 2 sec delay between production clicks :lol: or a slower scroll speed.
Just remove the grey-out. It was fine as it was.
if there is a problem with this, it came after the last update, before it was better.
The biggest problem with the production scroll is still that different production buildings get mixed up in the scroll. We get sleigh builders, terrace farms, magnum opus' and whatnot all mixed up in no sensible order, and maybe we don't want to set the same production times for all of them. It's very easy to make mistakes, for instance setting a 24h production for medals on magnum opus, because it pops up in the scroll between sleigh builders.
yes it is annoying, i sometimes delete roads so i disable the whole line of blacksmiths, or have 1 line with 4h productions, 1 line with 8h, and another line for 1h-15m-5m.

well, better than before, and great as overal but as klods said, if we hade the option to avoid "mixing' would be even better.

no problem at all as it is now, if we ask "too much" let it as is, no "ninja" fixing please =)

Powe

Brigadier-General
Game is more balanced. 99% of players will never hit the limit regardless. And 99% of those who completed several K of RQs per day are using macros and then produce infinite goods. It was killing the game, as game with infinite resources available makes no sense. Only heard people who use automation complain on servers. So just get over yourself
And GBG doesn't count as infinite resources? If infinite resources is killing the game, why not nerf GBG too?

Madmire

Private
I've noticed for some time now that the more battles I do, the slower the game gets. after 100+ battles its slow enough that the wolf howl from my House of Wolf will begin to break up. The only fix I've found is to reboot my computer, which restores the game speed.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Is that greyed out thing on productions a new thing now, and only on Desktop then?

cause sometimes it seems to bug out and wants me to accidently click the diamond auto complete button and not skip to the next production

Is that greyed out thing on productions a new thing now, and only on Desktop then?

cause sometimes it seems to bug out and wants me to accidently click the diamond auto complete button and not skip to the next production
Yes, it bugs out when you click through the productions. It stalls. Happens very often. And yes, when it stalls, the finish-with-diamonds option appears, and you have to be careful not to accidentally click on it, which could easily happen, because you're in the middle of a click-flow.
Extremely annoying. :mad:
It started when the unannounced, needless and eye stressing grey-out was attached along with the latest update.
I get, that the unselected productions get greyed out. It makes sense. They should be, of course. And it's nothing new. But if they grey out while you quickly scroll through productions it just looks confusing. Just a quick glimpse of "something" greyed out. It wasn't like that before this update.

Last edited: