• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Archaeology 2021 Feedback

Is there actually an algorithm function related to game luck ? I'm not even understanding everything being written in this forum, so I could be playing with a few missing cards but my luck seems to change from "here you go here is a nice prize for you" to "okay that's enough, your luck will now change." If there is a smart little algorithm working in the background then could we say that it isn't as simple as a constant random roll of the dice? Or perhaps this theory is just in my imagination.
The theories of extremely rigged algorithms in the game are definitely not in your imagination only. They are quite common - and maybe true. Like, for instance: Why don't I get any incidents, now that I need them for a quest?

Last edited:
filled idol bar up twice.....didn't even get a ferris wheel upgrade just fp.....err why are we getting fp when it clearly states the ferris wheel upgrade and a shrine as options?
Every second Grand Prize on the idol bar is a Ferris Wheel upgrade. So you need to fill it up 2 times (2x20 idols) to get one upgrade.
Goremise's proposal above about only digging up idols, gems, shards and tools may be a wise way to go, if you're after the Ferris Wheel.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I just tried to get a daily prize today .....8 attempts and nothing
filled idol bar up twice.....didn't even get a ferris wheel upgrade just fp.....err why are we getting fp when it clearly states the ferris wheel upgrade and a shrine as options?
In the entire event I have got 1 daily...currently at level 45.
as for the daily gems.....joke, I think I'm doing well and can only find enough for 1 per every 3 days!
Oh and the daily quest with the magnanimous offer of 1 piece of the gem shard for winning v strong army, completing very hard negotiation, defeating 10 armies, capturing 10 sectors, completing 22 x 24 hour productions, collecting millions of supplies.....it's totally out of proportion!
You have to acquire 5 gem shards to get 1 and that only accounts for 1 day you've missed, which turns out to be a drummer boy or some other crap....
Seriously the mathematics on the gem shards is screwed up!
If you fill the idol bar up you should get an upgrade....how else can you complete the building!
....you can tell I am seriously disappointed with what looked to be a decent event.
LOL - your level of whining and complaining about non-existent problems is making me laugh!! I am guessing that is what you are really doing - not whining so much as trying to create laughter.

Knight of ICE

They are not options. It is the order in which you will get them by filling up your bar.

Looks to me that your biggest problem is that you do not seem to know how it works.

stevejohnson

Private
The Calendar thing is new.
Switch Daily Special is new.

Not sure yet if the Calendar thing is anything more than a gimmick like the reindeer sleigh.
But I like the Daily Special switch. Thanks for that Inno. New thing going forward for all events with a DS? Hope so.
Calendar is nothing like the reindeer sleigh,you complete the calendar, you get the rewards

stevejohnson

Private
I have had 7 dailies total so far - 2 airships day 1 and 5 sentinel towers (a mix between the daily day and twice as alternate dailies). And I am not even looking for urns this event, focusing on tablets (still missing 1 silver) and idols and the gem - and only removing enough sand each day until the next gem appears on screen. The reason you are not finding people that have found a lot of dailies MAY be due to the fact that dailies is not a priority this particular event, IF you want to hopefully get a levelled Wheel without paying diamonds. I have also heard of people (including those in guild) having bad daily luck, but most of them will admit they are not trying for dailies too hard, because a levelled Wheel in many ways is more important to get then a few dailies.
I am hoping to get a lv10 wheel , but I do feal that dailies can so easily be a priority for many, where are you supposed to place such a large item, I have been selling SoKs to create some extra space

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh lol the mystery box sale, reminds me of last year with the Checkmate square only being found in it and all that drama. Ah how time flies.

Still, at least its cheap if you need a few extra tools

So it looks as though I cannot complete the ferris wheel on my main world (1 upgrade short) despite the fact I will have an extra base by the end of the event because I didn't do the previous event and get the box.

Not cool :(

suethegreat

Captain
Agreed the initial flurry of rewards in the sand has dried up...not even a new av to keep us motivated. Now multiple columns of nothing. Over 3 cities hardly any daily specials nor silver or obviously gold tablets. Once you get to 14 on the calendar you are short on tools and scrolls unless you invest serious diamonds even resorting to buying a spade for 10 scrolls in hope the gem appears! Doing every shard daily, every tablet multiple times and last events box a fully levelled wheel will need more diamonds spent. Perversely deciding against my better judgement to buy the mystery box hoping for tools i got the checkmate...you couldn't make it up, then in other cities 2 bombs and one toolset. Still no daily special nor gem appearing.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Sounds quite likely that the amount of the most needed rewards decrease after a certain point.
These events devs should tell you if the main prize is winnable without the need to purchase diamonds but I don’t think it would get announced at the start the event. Another Inno event designed to try force you to purchase diamonds to have a level 10 Ferris wheel

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
This event 3 years ago won me 14 carousels as the daily special this time around only 6 daily special 2 lvl2 sentinels on day 2 and 4 lvl1 sentintinels last week, whey release the carousel the day after the lvl 2 sentinel and on day 3 of the event,, seems iffy and suspicious the way Inno do things recently

These events devs should tell you if the main prize is winnable without the need to purchase diamonds but I don’t think it would get announced at the start the event. Another Inno event designed to try force you to purchase diamonds to have a level 10 Ferris wheel
No, they don't tell us by the start of an event if the main prize is achievable without spending diamonds. Of course.
Instead, by the end of the event, when players start to find out that it's probably not possible, they give us pop-ups with diamond offers.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
This event 3 years ago won me 14 carousels as the daily special this time around only 6 daily special 2 lvl2 sentinels on day 2 and 4 lvl1 sentintinels last week, whey release the carousel the day after the lvl 2 sentinel and on day 3 of the event,, seems iffy and suspicious the way Inno do things recently
i had carousel as daily special (with the "switch"option) 3 or 4 times already.
played this event only 1 time last year + 1 time this year, i also feel more unlucky than last year, never made deep math though, daily specials other than sentinel upgrades ain't much of use for my strategy, and this event is not "bowl" or "soccer' so i think its normal imo

Draqone

Corporal
Some people did the math, it's possible to get up to 15 Ferris Wheel levels without spending diamonds, so I am not sure about all these complaints.

Another good change is the event calendar, I enjoy that it's possible to complete it if someone is aiming for it without many issues.