• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Archaeology 2021 Feedback

KronikPillow

Sergeant
seems to me that Inno has decided to reduce the chance for daily rewards, and even reduce the amount of free event currency to force us to spend diamond to even get that 1 full event building ... I have gotten a total of 2 daily rewards for the full event currency ... the highest number of daily rewards in my guild is 3 so far ... I think it's time to quit the game after being 3 years on the top

Knight of ICE

seems to me that Inno has decided to reduce the chance for daily rewards, and even reduce the amount of free event currency to force us to spend diamond to even get that 1 full event building ... I have gotten a total of 2 daily rewards for the full event currency ... the highest number of daily rewards in my guild is 3 so far ... I think it's time to quit the game after being 3 years on the top

Chances for Daily's is always the same during Archeology events and so is the event currency. Nothing has been reduced.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Chances for Daily's is always the same during Archeology events and so is the event currency. Nothing has been reduced.

yes I'm sure that that is the truth, considering that not 1 single guild member has gotten more then 3 daily rewards for the full event currency..

highest # of daily rewards reported on FoE-Lite discord server amongst 400 present users is 5 daily rewards ... really nice chances ...

last year in this same even we were able to complete a full lvl 10 World Fair from the event as dailies, and now we couldn't even score more then 3-5 of what ever daily reward

one guy spent 4k diamonds on top of the free event currency, and has gotten a total of 1 daily reward

Knight of ICE

Theres 1800 less free event currency than last years. It has been reduced.

Compare it to the 2019 Event and it has not been reduced. Compared to last year you now have gems that can get you 2 extra Selection kits and you can change the Daily. Yes, you get less than last year, but your chances have not been reduced. Unlike what people claim at every event, you can still get the full building.

yes I'm sure that that is the truth, considering that not 1 single guild member has gotten more then 3 daily rewards for the full event currency..

With a max 10% chance that isn't really that strange.

They did not reduce anything. Max has always been 10% for this event.

Forwandert

Major-General
Compare it to the 2019 Event and it has not been reduced. Compared to last year you now have gems that can get you 2 extra Selection kits and you can change the Daily. Yes, you get less than last year, but your chances have not been reduced. Unlike what people claim at every event, you can still get the full building.

Not relevant to anything I posted.

I'm not building the event building.

There's 30% less event currency so if someone is aiming for daily specials and not the event building they have had a significant reduction.

Knight of ICE

There's 30% less event currency so if someone is aiming for daily specials and not the event building they have had a significant reduction.

You do not have the data to prove that statement is correct. How do you know there are not more tablets? How do you know there are not more scrolls in incidents?

And for the first time you can change the Daily, so that increases your chances.

Knight of ICE

one guy spent 4k diamonds on top of the free event currency, and has gotten a total of 1 daily reward

On my diamond farms I do not do the quests. All I do is pick up the daily login. On 1 farm I got 4 Wishing Wells with a very limited number of scrolls. It's just luck.

r21r

Major-General
the suffle option for daily specials is good, i hope we see it on other events aswell.

as far i played on 3-4 worlds i never got the Royal Marble tablet though... luck or not, seems like it's the rarest

Forwandert

Major-General
You do not have the data to prove that statement is correct. How do you know there are not more tablets? How do you know there are not more scrolls in incidents?

You have some strange thing of deviating a comment to change its meaning to suit your needs and prove a point.

I clearly stated in my comment before that I was including scrolls from (Login, quests) which HAS had a 30% reduction.

Are you attempting to claim that this has been balanced with Tablets and Incidents? if so where you have you got that information from?

KronikPillow

Sergeant
On my diamond farms I do not do the quests. All I do is pick up the daily login. On 1 farm I got 4 Wishing Wells with a very limited number of scrolls. It's just luck.

ICE if it's just luck, then I know about 520 users that had absolutely no luck ... which is ridicilous, you should go verify that there isn't some bug going on, as I sincerly doubt that everyone is seemingly unlucky, I'd understand if every 2nd or 3rd user had no luck, but so far, I haven't met 1 person that had more then 5 daily rewards total

Knight of ICE

I clearly stated in my comment before that I was including scrolls from (Login, quests) which HAS had a 30% reduction.

Nowhere in your comments before you even mentioned scrolls. The only thing you said is that there is 30% less event currency.

ICE if it's just luck, then I know about 520 users that had absolutely no luck ... which is ridicilous, you should go verify that there isn't some bug going on, as I sincerly doubt that everyone is seemingly unlucky, I'd understand if every 2nd or 3rd user had no luck, but so far, I haven't met 1 person that had more then 5 daily rewards total

Like that 1 guy I have spend 4000 diamonds as well and I got 11 daily rewards. I find that number to be disappointing, but if nobody got more than 5, I better not complain.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have had 7 dailies total so far - 2 airships day 1 and 5 sentinel towers (a mix between the daily day and twice as alternate dailies). And I am not even looking for urns this event, focusing on tablets (still missing 1 silver) and idols and the gem - and only removing enough sand each day until the next gem appears on screen. The reason you are not finding people that have found a lot of dailies MAY be due to the fact that dailies is not a priority this particular event, IF you want to hopefully get a levelled Wheel without paying diamonds. I have also heard of people (including those in guild) having bad daily luck, but most of them will admit they are not trying for dailies too hard, because a levelled Wheel in many ways is more important to get then a few dailies.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
This event TBH has never been about the daily prizes, the chances to get them are abysmal and takes a lot of time. You go a lot of sand between digs, never aim for vases or DS in this one, the main prize is the idols/daily gems/tools.

Notice how I listed everything that has 100% guarantee's. Instead of less then 5%.

I've gotten a few dailies, but its not the goal in this event and never has been. It's not like spring where you have a chance on every single currency use. You have to actively seek it out, and if you are, you are gimping yourself.

This event TBH has never been about the daily prizes, the chances to get them are abysmal and takes a lot of time. You go a lot of sand between digs, never aim for vases or DS in this one, the main prize is the idols/daily gems/tools.

Notice how I listed everything that has 100% guarantee's. Instead of less then 5%.

I've gotten a few dailies, but its not the goal in this event and never has been. It's not like spring where you have a chance on every single currency use. You have to actively seek it out, and if you are, you are gimping yourself.
Well. that's your strategy. I just dig up everything - and do all the tablet quests (multiple times), and I'm pretty sure I'll get the ferris wheel (without spending diamonds). But yeah, agree, specific daily specials are not the main goal.

Janet Devlin

Corporal
Is there actually an algorithm function related to game luck ? I'm not even understanding everything being written in this forum, so I could be playing with a few missing cards but my luck seems to change from "here you go here is a nice prize for you" to "okay that's enough, your luck will now change." If there is a smart little algorithm working in the background then could we say that it isn't as simple as a constant random roll of the dice? Or perhaps this theory is just in my imagination.

Groovy Prof

Corporal
I just tried to get a daily prize today .....8 attempts and nothing
filled idol bar up twice.....didn't even get a ferris wheel upgrade just fp.....err why are we getting fp when it clearly states the ferris wheel upgrade and a shrine as options?
In the entire event I have got 1 daily...currently at level 45.
as for the daily gems.....joke, I think I'm doing well and can only find enough for 1 per every 3 days!
Oh and the daily quest with the magnanimous offer of 1 piece of the gem shard for winning v strong army, completing very hard negotiation, defeating 10 armies, capturing 10 sectors, completing 22 x 24 hour productions, collecting millions of supplies.....it's totally out of proportion!
You have to acquire 5 gem shards to get 1 and that only accounts for 1 day you've missed, which turns out to be a drummer boy or some other crap....
Seriously the mathematics on the gem shards is screwed up!
If you fill the idol bar up you should get an upgrade....how else can you complete the building!
....you can tell I am seriously disappointed with what looked to be a decent event.

Last edited: