• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
I didn't even have any FPs. :D Well, I have ten in the bar now. :D :D :D Plus a full daily collection's worth... Okay, that's quite a lot, actually. :D

8 x energy cannon seems to work fairly well.
I use power dragons/rogues. The only tough fight is encounter 59, after that I don't replace troops for the final 5 even on auto and maybe lose 2 bars between all troops.
How many dragons/rogues?
2 dragons, 6 rogues failed on me this GE. Don't remember what I used last GE (first GE with SAV troops).
I still have 3 encounters left this GE. Maybe I'll try Cursedveggie's 8x cannon suggestion.

Forwandert

Major-General
How many dragons/rogues?
2 dragons, 6 rogues failed on me this GE. Don't remember what I used last GE (first GE with SAV troops).
I still have 3 encounters left this GE. Maybe I'll try Cursedveggie's 8x cannon suggestion.

I usually use 4 for that battle. Rest are fine with 2/3.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I'm not sure when the forum account gets deleted. If at around the same time as the last remaining city, then I'd like to thank all the wonderful people I've met here the opportunity to get to know them and play alongside most of them. It's been fun, starting with the WTII thread.

Take care, everyone, and have fun! :)

Most of you know where to find me, so I'm not disappearing. :D
Final party section! VIP exclusive!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
The VIPs all wear sunglasses.