• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

In-game achievements

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
This gives you a great sense of satisfaction rather than provide 'Aid' to a fellow neighbour?!
why would i aid if you can get fps goods and lots of other things while i only get 250 coins and some bps whille aiding?? plundering is the best way to grow faster, also dont forget battle points

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
why would i aid if you can get fps goods and lots of other things while i only get 250 coins and some bps whille aiding?? plundering is the best way to grow faster, also dont forget battle points

Plundering is one of the fastest ways to get enemies in this game. Who will plunder back, snipe, plot against your guild in GBG. It is old ways, there is no plundering in 2021. Besides, how many fp do you get on average? My conservative estimates for your city defense-oriented buildings is 100 squares. It is 3 terrace farms, are you sure you are getting 36 fp per day from plundering?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Plundering is one of the fastest ways to get enemies in this game. Who will plunder back, snipe, plot against your guild in GBG. It is old ways, there is no plundering in 2021. Besides, how many fp do you get on average? My conservative estimates for your city defense-oriented buildings is 100 squares. It is 3 terrace farms, are you sure you are getting 36 fp per day from plundering?
i usually collect on time, so rarely get plundered, also have GT so also safe. i usually get about 60 fps from plundering and goods too.
sniping, dont mind as in-guild 1.9 is really fast : D

plotting against guild, i dont think much. usually players i hit are players from not well known guilds, also usually not attempt to attack players from A41

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
well, i agree on the fact i made a lot of enemies by plundering, especially there had been a stalker who knew all my in guild chat and was in other guild, but as its a pvp game, i just enjoy fighting!

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
On average or a best day? You never skip a day?
usually 60 a day normally, lots of nice hipporcrdoms, trains and moon gate i love to go for from hood
That's not the point. The point is that you already using at least 100 squares to deter plunderers. They don't even need to attack, you are losing 36 fp a day just because of that.
yes that might be useless for now, but i've seen in beta, the pvp arena returned, and high def will be useful. as we lose PVP RP if we lose on defense too. also pvp arena gives diamonds, so it is worth it

usually 60 a day normally, lots of nice hipporcrdoms, trains and moon gate i love to go for from hood

yes that might be useless for now, but i've seen in beta, the pvp arena returned, and high def will be useful. as we lose PVP RP if we lose on defense too. also pvp arena gives diamonds, so it is worth it
I'm sure my diamond farm will give me more than pvp ever will.

I don't usually get much from plundering but it's still free stuff whatever it is. People are welcome to plunder me back if they can find anything :)

OrionMnt

Corporal
Plundering is getting better and better with every single special-chain building. Daily 100-200 fps, 200-400 goods and it is only going up (and I'm with low AM and doesn't have time to check NBhood). I'm amazed how many people leave their production even on higher ages.
Talked with server #1 a few months ago, he said plundering is the way to get ahead of everyone else (so if #1 is doing it, there is some value)
We need more people in the plundering action, everyone get in here, more plunders = GalataT exhausted :)

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
Another reason why I don't like plundering is it forces you to collect on time. This isn't always possible, there are things in RL that are far more important than some game. And yet inno wants to chain you to the radiator. Consider it as a form of protest against a life-sucking game mechanics. If you have no life, it doesn't mean everyone has to.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Why not this thread is in the cafe corner
Its called in game achievements
Some players consider beating the stupid AI and plundering a lazy player an achievment
kk, i also DIDNT intend to go this way but people kept quoting at me, thats how it lead to this
first started as a thing of a good defense, now players asking of plunder....sigh...
yea next time, i'll post what would be a more acheivement like thing

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
finally got battletank in INDA yay! thouhg yesterday i burned about 150 troops in fighting ME map :/
99troops left :(

question, it this defense be good for defedning army? i wonder is bazzookas worth it for defense, high attack but so little range and movement..
-.JPG

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
'cause i always attack everyone in my neighborhood and plunder :P
guess they hate me lol
but no problem for me, cause all are too weak against me!
are they weak because you are hanging around in a low era but using higher era troops ? there are plenty of so called super heros who play the game that way, but we all know there weak as they will not move up and face some real fighters, there to scared they might get PLUNDERED : )

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
are they weak because you are hanging around in a low era but using higher era troops ? there are plenty of so called super heros who play the game that way, but we all know there weak as they will not move up and face some real fighters, there to scared they might get PLUNDERED : )
i have a high defense boost, and also troops from higher era so what? the reason i defended well more than other is cause of using the right combination, not high defense. i can also beat a neighbor with 1000% on OF troops, but that guy is plunderable as he didnt make the right combination

and now, stay on the topic will you???

oh and pls pls pls pls pls stop quoting me people, why are you making me start a discussion while its called in game achievement?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
lose the troopers, they are wasted slots
bazookas in ind are cool
indeed, but i think i'll use them when i first see on what DA a player has, as its the only rapid deployment unit i have ; )
anyway, i think i don't commandos even! i got a commando! and think i'll soon get rocket artillery and PME champ in INDA
(sadly missed the MG teams : /)
--.PNG

Last edited: