• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player Response Thread for Draqones Journal

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Post whatever you want
ok
-.JPG

nice profile lol :lol:

Last edited:

Powe

Brigadier-General
08/15 is followed by a quest with a promising name Blood in the Trenches. We need to get two more sectors. If we continue to negotiate, we get Conscripts. To get Tanks or snipers we ATTACK! whoever is the enemy of those we negotiated with. If we negotiated Kreig, we fight Uxrow or Omoien, and if we negotiated Uxrow or Omoien we attack Krieg!

Once the choice is made we are presented with a quest called "Gratitude". This quest gives us our reward. After that there are no interesting quests. Trench Fever is possible if you have 3 open technologies but the rewards aren't really worth it.

That's the end of this part of my journal, I will describe my journey to a (soon-to-be) level 80 Arc next.
Don't you have to be in industrial age to get tanks and snipers?

Draqone

Corporal
There's a guide on the US forum that says you have to be in InA, and over 5 other people have tested it (and me), and agreed.
1620022090360.png

Also, it seems the guide was altered after I started working on this post,

Jungkook-

Lieutenant

Also, it seems the guide was altered after I started working on this post,
Nice one draqone, but i say age up to INDA, in INDA you can get troops in up to PME champ, commando, MG team, and if you use the trigger questline, and leave many techs, maybe be able to get CE troops too.
anyway this is from my experience
i left CA in my east nagach world few days ago, and i must say INDA is surprisinly very good era for autobattle, the jangaer infantry really makes things super easy for battling. CA is well, you lose more troops than INDA.

getting tanks in CA is very good, but getting a rapid fire cannon and armored car would be more worth it

Draqone

Corporal
Nice one draqone, but i say age up to INDA, in INDA you can get troops in up to PME champ, commando, MG team, and if you use the trigger questline, and leave many techs, maybe be able to get CE troops too.
anyway this is from my experience
i left CA in my east nagach world few days ago, and i must say INDA is surprisinly very good era for autobattle, the jangaer infantry really makes things super easy for battling. CA is well, you lose more troops than INDA.

getting tanks in CA is very good, but getting a rapid fire cannon and armored car would be more worth it
I will probably jump to IndA after the next GBG starts.

I wanted to try out if it's possible to get tanks. Btw, now that I think about it, either snipers or RFC would be best for autobattle, simply due tohow much range they have. The 9 range on the tank hurts a lot.

I dont think it's possible to get the armoured car in CA.

Ikier CV

Private
I will probably jump to IndA after the next GBG starts.

I wanted to try out if it's possible to get tanks. Btw, now that I think about it, either snipers or RFC would be best for autobattle, simply due tohow much range they have. The 9 range on the tank hurts a lot.

I dont think it's possible to get the armoured car in CA.
I just went for (and got) the conscripts on my CA world. Was really debating on which and decided not to go with the tanks. Not planning on using them for gbg auto battle anyway.

And nice interesting journal!

Draqone

Corporal
I just went for (and got) the conscripts on my CA world. Was really debating on which and decided not to go with the tanks. Not planning on using them for gbg auto battle anyway.

And nice interesting journal!
Thank you! I am unfortunately too busy to put in quality updates, but now that I wont be doing anything but lvling my Traz and Arc for a month I'll maybe have more time to write another part!

Comments like these do motivate!

Draqone

Corporal
some mistakes are salvageable, some are not. If you seriously messed up you will not be able to get the quest that rewards the right units. You'd need to tell me what you did and I'll tell you if you can fix it.

HI - read your guide along with others I am now in Postmodern can I now go back to Industrial map and complete the map I missed out to get higher era troops without losing my second RQ, thanks