• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

r21r

Major-General
The context was that you can get more FPs from GBG that from CF.
if you compare them un-equaly yeah, you would make more FP's from CF than GBG.

within 16h on GBG (with breaks ofc and crap connection i made 4.000 Fights).

2.000 Forge Points. maybe more, i didn;t kept record (or did i?)

who can make 2.000 Forge Points in Iron Age with Quests ... ? cause my best case was less than half

No. There are many ways to get ahead in this game.

But those 2 examples you pointed out need a player to be present to work.

The RQ quest limit, however, also punishes active players who invested time, effort and sometimes money to level their CFs and who were manually doing their RQs. NO bots involved. My CF is only level 60 btw and I haven't been doing RQs other than during collections, story/side quests and event quests (UBQs to get coins/supplies/goods to complete event quests), but this abort limit (and the previous delay) pretty much killed my motivation to play this game, because imo it shows Inno's absolute disrespect for their players' and their investments in this game (I sometimes don't even collect my town anymore). It doesn't take 4-6 years for devs to figure out how their own GBs work!
By all means, do something against the botters etc! But stop punishing the legit players! CF used to work like this (before the RQ quest nerf) when I started this game more than 4 years ago (and yes, it is a nerf regardless of how you sugar code it). Even if the nerf doesn't affect me personally right now, it's imo a testimony of Inno's attitude towards their players and a warning that any GB/strategy could be next to be nerved.
I personally couldn't care less if a player can get unlimited coins/supplies/goods/fps etc as long as they do it manually!!!! If someone wants to spend their time cycling through RQs the whole day, who am I to judge? It's their business, not mine! As long as it's not a bot, it's not my business and doesn't concern me.
So do something against the botters/ auto-clickers/ macro-users, but stop bullying the honest/manual players with this unbalanced (especially by players' age) RQ quest limit. If a player invested that much time/effort and/or money to get a high level CF, they deserve all the rewards they can get, assuming they manually cycle through the quests.

Last edited:
The RQ quest limit, however, also punishes active players who invested time, effort and sometimes money to level their CFs and who were manually doing their RQs. NO bots involved. My CF is only level 60 btw and I haven't been doing RQs other than during collections, story/side quests and event quests (UBQs to get coins/supplies/goods to complete event quests), but this abort limit (and the previous delay) pretty much killed my motivation to play this game, because imo it shows Inno's absolute disrespect for their players' and their investments in this game (I sometimes don't even collect my town anymore). It doesn't take 4-6 years for devs to figure out how their own GBs work!
By all means, do something against the botters etc! But stop punishing the legit players! CF used to work like this (before the RQ quest nerf) when I started this game more than 4 years ago (and yes, it is a nerf regardless of how you sugar code it). Even if the nerf doesn't affect me personally right now, it's imo a testimony of Inno's attitude towards their players and a warning that any GB/strategy could be next to be nerved.
I personally couldn't care less if a player can get unlimited coins/supplies/goods/fps etc as long as they do it manually!!!! If someone wants to spend their time cycling through RQs the whole day, who am I to judge? It's their business, not mine! As long as it's not a bot, it's not my business and doesn't concern me.
So do something against the botters/ auto-clickers/ macro-users, but stop bullying the honest/manual players with this unbalanced (especially by players' age) RQ quest limit. If a player invested that much time/effort and/or money to get a high level CF, they deserve all the rewards they can get, assuming they manually cycle through the quests.

Oh c'mon... stopping you aborting more than 2000 quests daily has ruined your motivation for playing this game ??

You expect me to believe there was nothing you found more enjoyable and fun than aborting quests ??

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Will say this tough:

This limit was introduced without announcement, theres a lot of players that doesnt even know this limit exist.
This game has millions of players, so im ok to assume there are thousands of players currently building their city towards this, havent hit the abort limit as still leveling up their CF before, just to be hit with the surprise is no longer viable in some months after spending the fp and time on the city

As havent been announced as such, i still have hope Inno may revert it, but...
IF have NO intentions of ever reverting this, could you show an ounce of decency and announce it in a fashion that every player knows? So thousands can stop wasting their time and effort?

like all those in-game message-alerts for facebook-twitter stuff

Yeah I mean, to be fair even if Inno did put an in-game message I know we will still get forum threads much later down the line of "since when was 2k quest abort a thing" It seems to be done so ninja like that only people who either run into it or notice it here, have noticed.

Unlike the quest abort delay, or pvp tower, which were quite obvious features that people hated. Still, it would be nice to get an official response and announcement, telling people about this and why its now in game, and if it is subject to change so as to balance it between ages since later ages require more quest aborts then earlier ones. I remember seeing Oceanic future cities full of Blacksmiths doing the 3 24hour supply quests daily. I wonder if you can still do that with all your space and make it through enough quest aborts? Cause if so, then those people will also not notice the change, unless they did some UBQ's, but problem being, a CF of that level does not exist to keep that going forever. Yet, you still can't do it in that age, even with it not being possible to get infinite coins/supplies or resources. (if that is the reason)

kc2014

Private
this issue of RQ was know to everyone since SAAB come out and lot of players in all world found a way to get millions of points. which was not possible before the fight RQ. i am not sure what this 2000 rq limit is doing. is it stopping a players from growing faster or reducing the opportunity to get ranking points. I am not sure it is helping in tackling any issue or the fight quest. i do lot of RQ specially the FP ones. but i am really not happy with this RQ limit. as it has allowed all those who used this before the limit get away with it. while the rest of the general crowd is going to be punished for their misdemeanor. thanks for that Inno.

kc2014

Private
Yes, if you are doing 2500 RQs a day, get a life. It is abusing the game if you can do something endlessly efficiently (like RQ with high enough CF, or GbG with SCs)
if one had life, they most probably would not been playing FOE, If RQ restriction had to be implemented why let all other players who did RQ without a limit get away with it ban them or remove all the benefits they got from doing the RQ. why only restrict it to those who have not got a chance at doing it, that is discrimination.

Unklelol

Private
To all those who feel that aborting a quest is and cycling through them doing only the ones you want to is wrong and exploiting the rules of the game.
I have a simple question.
Do you do every single 5x24hr production quest? If not you are exploiting the rules by your own definition.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
To all those who feel that aborting a quest is and cycling through them doing only the ones you want to is wrong and exploiting the rules of the game.
I have a simple question.
Do you do every single 5x24hr production quest? If not you are exploiting the rules by your own definition.
What kind of drugs are you on? Those two examples are not relative in any sense whatsoever. Especially as it sounds like you do not even have the basic understanding of what exploiting is.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
and what that is paladiac ?

inno removed the goal posts, how that makes any kind of sense in the 1st place ?
Because the goal posts were improperly located in the first place. Why they did not fix it so much earlier, who knows - but now they have, finally at least done some repairs - probably still not completely fixed, but at least went partway between leaving the posts in the wrong location and completely moving them. Inno moved the goal posts into a more appropriate location.

r21r

Major-General
Because the goal posts were improperly located in the first place. Why they did not fix it so much earlier, who knows - but now they have, finally at least done some repairs - probably still not completely fixed, but at least went partway between leaving the posts in the wrong location and completely moving them. Inno moved the goal posts into a more appropriate location.
that's what "you don't do" on long term building strategy games.
saying it's right, can't make it right.
reccuring quests where not the auto sniper which was 3rd party soft, it was an ingame INFINITE feature for many years.

i respect your oppinion, and have no intention to argue, but take a look at the whole picture.

assuming that, from the one hand we where exploiting something that was infinite on purpose, but on the other hand, we can play they game as we like.
but goal posts change position.. it's not about "my" quests, it's about "whats next"