• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
@klods hans and @DarkUros222 , that's why i said that the change is actually a way for inno to tell me how to play.
View attachment 23303
in every single guild i've been, every leader (who has already an 80+ arc) is saying the same words.
"build an arc - build a cape"

they don't even tell that you need a decent Forge Point daily production to go that way, they only reason they want those great buildings is they can snipe more within their guild.

now you will tell me that it produces goods - ok.

more than Chateau ... ? cmon

reminds me of the singers that have voice, and those that have "background".

no matter how much you push them, they won't sing a song properly ...
Chateau was always a primary source of goods for many players. Singlehandendly the most efficient way to produce goods. I can always remember the words "Build a CF and just renove all goods buildings".

r21r

Major-General
Chateau was always a primary source of goods for many players. Singlehandendly the most efficient way to produce goods. I can always remember the words "Build a CF and just renove all goods buildings".
now we say

"build an Arc to 130 and then you wont be needing FP production in your city"

1619766912122.png1619767001667.png

Powe

Brigadier-General
I haven't read the whole 20+ pages yet., but by page 3 it is obvious that INNO doesn't care about its players
I am far away from doing this amount of RQs, so a cap does not affect me, But I can see how it can easily affect the higher payers, or anyone who wants to mine goods, FP, BP etc by doing thousands of RQs a day at any age
When the unannounced delay was sneaked in , apparently as an accident I nearly stopped playing and my enthusiasm has never returned. Mostly because of INNO's attitude. This quest restriction, as a concept is unacceptable.
When will the unlimited gain of FP, BP and medals be stopped by the repeated use and exploit of a Lvl80+ Arc be stopped? As this is very unfair on the players who haven't bothered to build one. Is it any different? What would the reaction be if the amount of times you could add FP to a GB be capped?
Hardly surprising the cap was kept quite. It shows INNOs level of deceit and deception.
Why is INNO so hell bent on destroying this part of the game?
Given that I don't have a CF, I wouldn't be worried about this if it didn't show the direction that Innogames is going. If we don't show them how much we hate this and they feel it's okay to make changes like this, the game will be coming to an end.

Given that I don't have a CF, I wouldn't be worried about this if it didn't show the direction that Innogames is going. If we don't show them how much we hate this and they feel it's okay to make changes like this, the game will be coming to an end.

Couldn't disagree with you more.

Something had to be done to stop players running a bot collecting RQ's while they went off to work/sleep.

The returns were so unbalanced in comparison to the output of cities that it was turning the game into a joke.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
No. There are many ways to get ahead in this game.

But those 2 examples you pointed out need a player to be present to work.

That's hardly relevant. You're talking about balance - there is no balance at all. I believe it's possible to script GBG farm btw. Not for everyone, there should be some guy placing markers and stuff. But for some players - I wouldn't be surprised.
And arc.. I'm not sure people understand what high arc really means. One powerleveling session of 60 levels takes 15-20 min. For an arc it is 46.9k fp flat rewards, 5% of that (130 arc) is 2345 fp. If 20 min per day is your definition of "being present", then okay, I have nothing to add.

Of course CF gives goods, which is more important in the whole perpetual idea. And of course the amount of powerleveling sessions is limited. And you need at least some basic diplomacy skills for GBG. And many other things. But balance is not one of them.

It is very relevant.

It wasn't goods so much I imagine why INNO put this cap on, it was unlimited fps, for doing nothing.

Just be happy INNO didn't just slap something like 20 daily uses charge on it and totally screw the GB.

This is the fault of players that went OTT and gave into temptation and botted their city all day long and forced INNO to put a limit on.

You think it gives unlimited FPs, so you can clearly see how it works. :D Oh my god, this is why valuable feedbacks get ignored. People with zero knowledge support a change that they know nothing about.

You know exactly the context it was used in, obviously time is the only limiter once the CF hits the right point in low eras.

The change is good for the game imo, not one player I know has encountered the limit yet. If it's a problem, then sorry, but you probably caused the problem.

Ati2

Legend
You know exactly the context it was used in, obviously time is the only limiter once the CF hits the right point in low eras.
Yes, I know the context it was used in. You didn't get unlimited FPs from it. In fact, you could get a lot more FPs from GBG. Right now you can get maybe ... what ... ten, twenty times more FPs from GBG? Probably more.

Yes, I know the context it was used in. You didn't get unlimited FPs from it. In fact, you could get a lot more FPs from GBG. Right now you can get maybe ... what ... ten, twenty times more FPs from GBG? Probably more.

There you go.

So there is no problem.

This is a minor change then.

INNO have provided a ready made improved replacement strategy.

One that requires the player to be present.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
It wasn't goods so much I imagine why INNO put this cap on, it was unlimited fps, for doing nothing.

As Ati pointed out, you aren't familiar with the subject.
I measured the time I can click through recurring quests, it's not that impressive. On average it took me about 12 seconds to do full cycle. Simple math says it's 7200 quests per day, which is about 2.5k fp. It still outshadows city collection if you do it 24h a day, but infinite isn't the word here.

forced INNO to put a limit on

No one forced anyone to do anything, it's your imagination. There are a zillion ways to address the problem of cheating, and inno picked a bad one. Which isn't the most simple by big margin. Which also introduced very unpleasant side effects when you abort quests in more than one quest line simultaneously, so it affects more people than you think.

Whatever.

This is the site for feedback. I gave mine and why I felt it wasn't as bad a change as some on here were screaming. I couldn't care less if they made it, it doesn't affect me at all. But I can see why they did it.

I'm just glad it wasn't more draconian.

Knight of ICE

True, but GBG does not give you fp packs.