• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.201 Feedback

Ati2

Legend
I went to the bakery to buy the cookies I've been buying thousands of for the last 5 years, but to my surprise I found out they were not selling them anymore. Not fair! I want all the money back I've spent on their cookies for the last 5 years.
What shall I buy now instead of my favorite cookies? What shall I do, if I get a taste for something else, and they also suddenly stop selling my new favorite goodies in a couple of years?
That's hardly the same analogy as an investment-type scenario, like the FPs.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Even though Knight of ICE said Inno thinks there was absolutely no nerf, I asked support, too, just to make sure I'm not deleting my city for nothing. They, too, confirmed that since CF still works as it used to, there is no way they are letting me re-group those FPs.
oh don't quit just now ati2.....i understand and agree this CF limit really sucks. this CF limit just destroyed my dream on pereptual CF in TE.
but your city is 190M and thats usually similar to SAV players' point.
theres really more fun things to do than just end in LMA...theres much more fun type of gaming over eras, like from AF arctic harbor, a new sort of gameplay..
your city is majestic very much, and there would be many more possibility for your city
what im saying is just i hope you dont quit FOE..

there has been many CF perpetual players in korch like you, they instead quitting they moved their age. there would much more thing to explore

Ati2

Legend
oh don't quit just now ati2.....i understand and agree this CF limit really sucks. this CF limit just destroyed my dream on pereptual CF in TE.
but your city is 190M and thats usually similar to SAV players' point.
theres really more fun things to do than just end in LMA...theres much more fun type of gaming over eras, like from AF arctic harbor, a new sort of gameplay..
your city is majestic very much, and there would be many more possibility for your city
what im saying is just i hope you dont quit FOE..

there has been many CF perpetual players in korch like you, they instead quitting they moved their age. there would much more thing to explore
I don't want to invest any more of my time in a game where they can change the very fundamental core rules at a moment's notice, and screw me over again and again. I just can't overlook those close to 700,000 FPs. If Inno let me regroup those to another strategy, I might consider staying, but they made it pretty clear that that's not an option. So it was fun while it lasted, but my city's already in the deletition period.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I don't want to invest any more of my time in a game where they can change the very fundamental core rules at a moment's notice, and screw me over again and again. I just can't overlook those close to 700,000 FPs. If Inno let me regroup those to another strategy, I might consider staying, but they made it pretty clear that that's not an option. So it was fun while it lasted, but my city's already in the deletition period.
Maybe you should wait till 1.205 just in case they cancel the limit. If they revert the change just after you delete your city you'll have wasted 5 years of work. And you could just quit the game without deleting your cities anyway. Nobody wants you to quit.

Ati2

Legend
Maybe you should wait till 1.205 just in case they cancel the limit. If they revert the change just after you delete your city you'll have wasted 5 years of work. And you could just quit the game without deleting your cities anyway. Nobody wants you to quit.
I asked support about that, too. They said there are no plans to revert it.

With all the new loopholes Inno puts in the game, it's easier and easier to gain points. I wouldn't want to see my city ranked in the thousands just because I abandoned it. And after a longer break, I wouldn't come back to play, anyway.

Wasted is such a strong word. I liked this game. I enjoyed the forum, back in the days, when we could still chat about whatever. Just like we solved the issue that we can't chat anymore (we're chatting elsewhere), I will find myself other games to play.

It was fun. I don't regret playing. But after taking away a major part of the game, it no longer gives me what it used to.

And yes, this is all considered feedback. Although I doubt it will ever reach the right person.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I asked support about that, too. They said there are no plans to revert it.

With all the new loopholes Inno puts in the game, it's easier and easier to gain points. I wouldn't want to see my city ranked in the thousands just because I abandoned it. And after a longer break, I wouldn't come back to play, anyway.

Wasted is such a strong word. I liked this game. I enjoyed the forum, back in the days, when we could still chat about whatever. Just like we solved the issue that we can't chat anymore (we're chatting elsewhere), I will find myself other games to play.

It was fun. I don't regret playing. But after taking away a major part of the game, it no longer gives me what it used to.

And yes, this is all considered feedback. Although I doubt it will ever reach the right person.
I understand your point of view, but I would still wait a bit longer. Whatever you choose is up to you though.

Knight of ICE

but you post all the time as if you know everything! but then post you know nothing! I tend to agree with you that you know nothing.

please remember a 2000 abort limit over a 12 quest cycle doing just one quest is only 166 quests so lets be a little more honest to players and say the new limits will limit you to only 166 quests if your doing only 1 quest per cycle. Stop trying to pretend its a massive number like 2000 and explain the real impact on a player repeating 1 quest 166 times

I know this. In a 12 quest cycle, you do 11 aborts, not 12, so you can repeat 1 quest 181 times.

r21r

Major-General
Even though Knight of ICE said Inno thinks there was absolutely no nerf, I asked support, too, just to make sure I'm not deleting my city for nothing. They, too, confirmed that since CF still works as it used to, there is no way they are letting me re-group those FPs.
how it was not nurf if i was able to make 500FP's a day, and now i can make max 200FP's using the same/more effort ?
and to be truth, say that they didn't knew it, there wasn't an issue for whatever reason in the past, what is gonna be next ? if i go the Seed Vault way, who tells me i wont be investing in an "exploit" ?
it took me 1 year to get that CF to 50 level !!! with no Arc !

Ati2

Legend
how it was not nurf if i was able to make 500FP's a day, and now i can make max 200FP's using the same/more effort ?
and to be truth, say that they didn't knew it, there wasn't an issue for whatever reason in the past, what is gonna be next ? if i go the Seed Vault way, who tells me i wont be investing in an "exploit" ?
it took me 1 year to get that CF to 50 level !!! with no Arc !
I call it a nerf, you call it a nerf, Inno doesn't call it a nerf. Guess who's going to win. :D

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No - you just want your city ranked in the thousands because you have been taking advantage of an exploitive feature for a long time and now you are whining and crying 24/7 because one of the game exploits is being somewhat corrected. Nothing in life is free and the same thing in gaming - you find something that is basically allowing you an unlimited method to gain power/prestige/goods/points/whatever - that is an exploit, and if anything, you should have been ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of it for so long. Your CF still works EXACTLY as intended, so there is zero nerf to it, but yet, you still whine and bluster that it has been nerfed. Grow up already.

Last edited:
If your main reason to play FOE is to abort quests thousands of times with bots or not. then perhaps it is time to move on.
Inno is somewhat achieving what it set out to do; fewer exploits with a more level playing field for all.

r21r

Major-General
If your main reason to play FOE is to abort quests thousands of times with bots or not. then perhaps it is time to move on.
Inno is somewhat achieving what it set out to do; fewer exploits with a more level playing field for all.
bots can still do much more quests than any manual/macro user , exploits are still the same with the only difference fewer people are using them.
better remove the whole RQ's thingy and open a refund option for the FP's invested to the players than pretending cleaning the game from exploits.
CF will always be important for diamonds from story/side quests, no reason to have RQ's that are being exploited while people think a common macro is similar to a bot that interacts with the server with comands and requests using ID's instead of clicks.

for every 500 goods i am making, a bot can make 2.500 or more, which "exploit" they removed ? on which dream ??

bots can still do much more quests than any manual/macro user , exploits are still the same with the only difference fewer people are using them.
That's why I said somewhat, it's not a complete fix.
It was probably not intended that players should gain a big advantage doing it, Inno call it exploiting.

r21r

Major-General
That's why I said somewhat, it's not a complete fix.
It was probably not intended that players should gain a big advantage doing it, Inno call it exploiting.
then perhaps it is time to move on.
no it is not time to move on, it is time to either balance the game, or keep it as is.
nurfing my Chateau because i am not using Bot, doesn't make me "crybaby", makes Inno exploiters

Ati2

Legend
It was probably not intended that players should gain a big advantage doing it,
This strategy was discussed on FoE forums four or five years ago. I linked to the post before. If it wasn't intended, why did it take four or five years for it to get removed? This makes no sense.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
better remove the whole RQ's thingy and open a refund option for the FP's invested to the players than pretending cleaning the game from exploits.
CF will always be important for diamonds from story/side quests, no reason to have RQ's that are being exploited while people think a common macro is similar to a bot that interacts with the server with comands and requests using ID's instead of clicks.

for every 500 goods i am making, a bot can make 2.500 or more, which "exploit" they removed ? on which dream ??
You really think that an exploitative feature that can be taken further advantage of by a 'bot' should mean the player achieved exploit is acceptable and only the bot achieved exploit should be corrected? An exploit is an exploit and both should be removed - if anything, at least Inno levelled the playing field (not the time investment, but the amount of exploits taken) between player and bot. The exploit has not been fixed, it has just been made less profitable.

And what would ever constitute a refund of FP's from this?? The CF still works EXACTLY as it did before, so there is no loss. If there was a refund of FP's, then that should also mean ALL goods, coins, diamonds, supplies, etc that was obtained by the CF (that you are suggesting should be refunded) should also be taken from player inventory. And of those goods/coins/etc that would have been used to acquire traps or siege camps in GbG, should also have ALL players that received the benefit of them, have their battle wins reduced, all these players should have their point gains reduced ... and on and on. There is absolutely zero reason for any refund, especially since the GB in question has not changed - the only change is the benefit that players like you used it to cheat the system, which was an acceptable cheat by the developers, up until now.

I would be in agreement with you to remove the RQ - although I would not remove - I would say that once a RQ has been completed or aborted, it can only be done once a day. Those quests come back again upon the daily server reset. So, they do continue to be recurring quests, but they would no longer be exploited in this fashion.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
no it is not time to move on, it is time to either balance the game, or keep it as is.
nurfing my Chateau because i am not using Bot, doesn't make me "crybaby", makes Inno exploiters
It does make you a 'crybaby' because your Chateau has NOT been nurfed/nerfed whatsoever - even though you keep crying that it has been nerfed. It performs exactly the same way as it did before Inno reduced the RQ exploitative feature.

r21r

Major-General
You really think that an exploitative feature that can be taken further advantage of by a 'bot' should mean the player achieved exploit is acceptable and only the bot achieved exploit should be corrected? An exploit is an exploit and both should be removed - if anything, at least Inno levelled the playing field (not the time investment, but the amount of exploits taken) between player and bot. The exploit has not been fixed, it has just been made less profitable.
no i am not saying this.
makes it balancing and fair though.
And what would ever constitute a refund of FP's from this?? The CF still works EXACTLY as it did before, so there is no loss. If there was a refund of FP's, then that should also mean ALL goods, coins, diamonds, supplies, etc that was obtained by the CF (that you are suggesting should be refunded) should also be taken from player inventory. And of those goods/coins/etc that would have been used to acquire traps or siege camps in GbG, should also have ALL players that received the benefit of them, have their battle wins reduced, all these players should have their point gains reduced ... and on and on. There is absolutely zero reason for any refund, especially since the GB in question has not changed - the only change is the benefit that players like you used it to cheat the system, which was an acceptable cheat by the developers, up until now.
considering that i didn't developed the game and there wasn't any kind of announcement introducing any kind of nurf in any update, yes i'd appreciate the option to get a refund as comphersation to my time invested focusing a CF just because Quests where unlimited.
I would be in agreement with you to remove the RQ - although I would not remove - I would say that once a RQ has been completed or aborted, it can only be done once a day. Those quests come back again upon the daily server reset. So, they do continue to be recurring quests, but they would no longer be exploited in this fashion.
makes more sense doesn't it ? why have them there while they can (and they are still causing imbalance) but only for few ?
all or none, thats all i said and i dare to say it's fair.
It does make you a 'crybaby' because your Chateau has NOT been nurfed/nerfed whatsoever - even though you keep crying that it has been nerfed. It performs exactly the same way as it did before Inno reduced the RQ exploitative feature.
i'd say it makes me an "unhappy player" who never got an answer to my complains for my time invested.
it's not a "bug" where i took advantage the 1st week it went out ! i've been telling what CF can do long time before i build one, and i've also suggested attrition on CF in an idea that got forwarded about a year ago !