• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inno's Anniversary gift, only applies to first world you sign into.

gusofnl

Private
I play 5 world's in FoE and I'm dissapointed to see that only the first world I signed into get's the perk's for Inno's anniversary, I guess they don't want people to like the gamne so much that they play more than 1 world. !!, Feel like i've been cheated, !!

Forwandert

Major-General
You get a free gift and that is not enough?

You should have read the announcement

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forges-9th-birthday.44247/

Please be advised, that the boosts will be active on the first world that you log in. So keep this in mind when logging in on this day, as these cannot be moved to another world!

I would read their post carefully again because nowhere did they complain about it being whichever world. They're feedback was it was limited to one server.

Knight of ICE

I would read their post carefully again because nowhere did they complain about it being whichever world. They're feedback was it was limited to one server.

So you feel the announcement is not clear enough?

Please be advised, that the boosts will be active on the first world that you log in. So keep this in mind when logging in on this day, as these cannot be moved to another world!

It will be active on the first world and it cannot be moved to another world.

If you think that can lead to the misunderstanding that you will get it on all worlds you play, how would you word it?

Forwandert

Major-General
So you feel the announcement is not clear

Did I say that? where did I say that?

I'm saying with your ability to read the announcement maybe you could use the same ability to re read the initial post.

They aren't complaining about which server it started on.

They aren't complaining it's the wrong server.

They posted they play 5 worlds and would like the boost on all 5. That has nothing to do with the announcement it's feedback that in future they would prefer to have the boost on all worlds they play. Posting the announcement and chastising them for not reading it had nothing to do with the first post.

Knight of ICE

They posted they play 5 worlds and would like the boost on all 5. That has nothing to do with the announcement it's feedback that in future they would prefer to have the boost on all worlds they play. Posting the announcement and chastising them for not reading it had nothing to do with the first post.

Saying you feel cheated that you did not get the gift on all worlds you play when the announcement clearly states you will get it only once isn't feedback. You are not being cheated cause you are told that is what it will be. Feedback would be telling that you like to have the gift on every world you play in future.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General

I do not see anywhere in that post that they 'preferred' anything - looks much more like someone whining (what, more whining on these forums, hard to believe) and then going so far as to say they feel cheated. Nowhere in that post does it refer either as being feedback, it is just whining.

I play 5 world's in FoE and I'm dissapointed to see that only the first world I signed into get's the perk's for Inno's anniversary, I guess they don't want people to like the gamne so much that they play more than 1 world. !!, Feel like i've been cheated, !!

Well let me be clear about what I'm going to say....I am NOT whining. I am disappointed in the way Inno put out the Birthday Boost's. I am only going by my own experience since I started playing just over a year ago. I didn't see the announcement until after10.30am I have two cities, my main is in Oceanic Future and a second city I started a few months ago as a diamond farm, which is in Industrial Age. It just so happened that I opened my second city first and therefore lost out on some boosts for my main city.

The reason I'm disappointed is because I've spent over £3,000 in real money and such a small reward makes little difference to how I'm set up now.
I think the reward should have been commensurate with the players real money spend.

The reason I'm disappointed is because I've spent over £3,000 in real money and such a small reward makes little difference to how I'm set up now.
I think the reward should have been commensurate with the players real money spend.
Like all other rewards in the game should be - or how? If you spend money on the game, you should get better rewards (and gifts)?

Last edited: