• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Age Venus - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Power Dragons are OP, Energy Cannons are really good as well, both better against SAV units than Nails :)

Energy Cannons are more or less upgraded Sentinels, however SAV units in general are harder to fight against so you do take some more losses than you did with Sentinels vs SAM units.

Power Dragons with their power shot ability (can hit flying units, ignore other defensive abilities like reactive armor) and their range are really powerful to fight with. 1-2 Power Dragons + Rogues can easily get through entire GE and get you to high attrition GBG, with minimal losses :) In GvG they'll be able to easily handle all units if you have decent attack boosts, even Energy Cannons, and especially annoying units like Hover Tanks :)

Energy Cannons are much quicker to unlock so you'll probably fight most with those in the beginning (as well as Nails), but I'd try to unlock Power Dragons as quickly as possible, they're really good to fight with :)
thanks for the info i will look forward to speeding through to power dragons

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
reported the problem as a bug and was told, the venus tower is not open until the start of the new session of pvp towers, ie monday morning when all the other towers open for competition

Quick question:

My statue of honour are now all SAV but the Road to Victories are SAAB, what goods do I get?

I could just wait for collection and look but I forgot yesterday and there's not much hope for today either

Forwandert

Major-General
Is anybody else having issues with it being a nightmare placing/moving things in the colony on the app? its incredibly laggy/jerky. Find it easier to delete and rebuild rather than attempt to move anything as it seems to jump over in stages.

Forwandert

Major-General
The shard icon in my settlement is lit up but I cannot find any shards ☹️

If it's on the app it means you missed one overnight and it's disappeared. It'll stay showing one available until the next one appears and you clear that. A known bug apparently. One of two I've found with FI so far. Found a fairly obvious typo within the support system too whilst reporting maybe they picked the wrong people for beta testing SAV or I should play beta.

Is anybody else having issues with it being a nightmare placing/moving things in the colony on the app? its incredibly laggy/jerky. Find it easier to delete and rebuild rather than attempt to move anything as it seems to jump over in stages.
Yes, when I first try to build something. After about 10 seconds it seems to get a bit better

Forwandert

Major-General
Personal choice really, I dumped off any that clearly wasnt diamonds and just did the dia ones before going to reoccurring.

Forwandert

Major-General
This not constantly showing a shard when there isnt one would be even better.

20210418_175431.jpg

Last edited: