• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Space Age Venus - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

On April 15th, we release the long awaited next era. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

MooingCat

Private
It's a shame the concerns raised on Beta regarding the Flying Island has been largely ignored. It's such a great looking building, and the concept of a GB tied to settlements is really exciting in my opinion, but sadly the rewards are very uninspiring and in reality it has nothing to do with the settlements, there are no interactions with the settlements except for it being the place the shards appear :(

Still, excited to finally get to play the new age, at least the units are quite exciting :)

Darkclaw

Private
There are a lot of GBs im not happy with, i simply dont built them. when kraken was first introduced it didnt had active(FPs) bonus, was added later after feedback. you dont like Flying island dont build it, simple.

Darkclaw

Private
Although i was excited too for a new GB and how it affects the meta of the game, it is what it is, nothing to change in the city now.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
I think the upset with the flying island is because players like the look of it but know they cannot waste space in building it. cool building but like babble and about 10 others i will not be building it

PomPoms

Sergeant
That is a beautiful GB and even the shards are beautiful, but the prizes in the shards are really lame. You put Coins, Supplies and the possibility of 1 unit in the common one, a mass rush on coins (does anyone actually use those?) in the uncommon, and BPs and medals in the rare shard...seriously? There is only one prize in each rarity that I would be happy to have. Sadly, I can not make space in my city to put in something pretty but useless. This GB would need a serious secondary perk to even make me consider building it. It is sad, because I like pretty things. The Era looks quite cool, apart from the lacklustre GB though.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
What a beautiful looking age! The GB looks amazing and so does the space colony! Art team done a great job!

However, man that GB is underwhelming, why is it after so long, and after we are given an incredibly slow annoying badly designed Aztec slog Settlement, the newest GB not only is settlement based, but doesn't actually help in any meaningful way at all? Oh wow, it adds incidents to settlements that helps your main city? What's the point of that? You can just leave your settlement open and not do it just to have the GB work?

It should have given you goods or the settlement currency as a random chance if it was going to add incidents to it, it'd be great to have some help and make Settlements less the same boring repetitive nature they are.

This is a GB that would take people years to get to (if not for out of age GB's of course, but going Bronze - SaV, is an EXTREMELY long time) And yet the reward is terrible? The CF, as an example, gives better rewards and costs A LOT less FP's to level and comes basically at the start of the game.

I'd freaking love to have this beauty in my city, because it looks incredible. Why did they go and make it worthless?

Forwandert

Major-General
I think I will build just because I like the look of it. I have no real use for daily fp collections now and just save them or level my gbs over and over, one more to level makes no difference and considering I built Sc over lvl 80 and hardly ever negotiate its just some new to look at, dont think I worry about levelling costs anymore as fps just build up.

The era does seem very much a copy and paste of SAAB though with different graphics.

*Angel*

Private
The new age and the associated great building, FI, looks visually amazing.

However, the main mechanics of the era looks exactly the same as the two previous eras.

The Flying Island is a terrible GB with horrendous rewards. The rewards such as coins and supplies are completely dreadful as a SAV great building.

This great building belongs in the Iron age where the ability to start cultural settlements are allowed.

These comments and concerns are the same as the comments listed repeatedly on the beta server forum, however the responses from Inno have been limited and inadequate

But in a positive, it is good to finally move to a new era
On April 15th, we release the long awaited next era. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

MooingCat

Private
Are any of the troops worth building? Or do I just stick with nails?

GB looks poo
Power Dragons are OP, Energy Cannons are really good as well, both better against SAV units than Nails :)

Energy Cannons are more or less upgraded Sentinels, however SAV units in general are harder to fight against so you do take some more losses than you did with Sentinels vs SAM units.

Power Dragons with their power shot ability (can hit flying units, ignore other defensive abilities like reactive armor) and their range are really powerful to fight with. 1-2 Power Dragons + Rogues can easily get through entire GE and get you to high attrition GBG, with minimal losses :) In GvG they'll be able to easily handle all units if you have decent attack boosts, even Energy Cannons, and especially annoying units like Hover Tanks :)

Energy Cannons are much quicker to unlock so you'll probably fight most with those in the beginning (as well as Nails), but I'd try to unlock Power Dragons as quickly as possible, they're really good to fight with :)

Power Dragons are OP, Energy Cannons are really good as well, both better against SAV units than Nails :)

Energy Cannons are more or less upgraded Sentinels, however SAV units in general are harder to fight against so you do take some more losses than you did with Sentinels vs SAM units.

Power Dragons with their power shot ability (can hit flying units, ignore other defensive abilities like reactive armor) and their range are really powerful to fight with. 1-2 Power Dragons + Rogues can easily get through entire GE and get you to high attrition GBG, with minimal losses :) In GvG they'll be able to easily handle all units if you have decent attack boosts, even Energy Cannons, and especially annoying units like Hover Tanks :)

Energy Cannons are much quicker to unlock so you'll probably fight most with those in the beginning (as well as Nails), but I'd try to unlock Power Dragons as quickly as possible, they're really good to fight with :)
Thanks for the great info :D

Hopefully with upgrades to gov villa, dojos, and changing my emissaries I'll have decent troops in short order. Won't age up until after gbg starts anyway as that would just be stupid.

At least there's no rush to grab gb prints this time :lol:

cyllan

Corporal
the reward is really useless, trash...if i build it the reason would be only "it looks beautiful"
i think the reward is to make us play culture settlements again, i dont think many people do them anymore, i didnt even touch the last one...this game has a serious issue with metagame, once you get to LV80 in most GBs, you dont need fp, medals, or GBG points....everything is a CHORE