• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New server in 2021?

Cuthwolf

Captain
I joined (what is now my main world) on the day it opened and that was great fun. That was March 2015 though; I have heard that recent openings have seen big spenders emptying their wallets at the first event and racing ahead of those who can only use skill, experience, time-commitment etc.

BlackAtom

Private
It will be fun to have a world without buyers,but that bad for economy(
I joined (what is now my main world) on the day it opened and that was great fun. That was March 2015 though; I have heard that recent openings have seen big spenders emptying their wallets at the first event and racing ahead of those who can only use skill, experience, time-commitment etc.

Janet Devlin

Corporal
Nobody knows.
Truest words ever spoken! - thank you for those diamond words :)

I have heard that recent openings have seen big spenders emptying their wallets at the first event and racing ahead of those who can only use skill, experience, time-commitment etc.
Isn't there more than one way to play a game? Have fun and then that is all which really matters.

Knight of ICE

Have fun and then that is all which really matters.

True, but some players are competitive and want to test their game skills. See how good they are at the game, compared to others when they can start at the same time at the same level. They mistakenly think a new world will provide that option, only to be outspend when the first event hits that world.

r21r

Major-General
True, but some players are competitive and want to test their game skills. See how good they are at the game, compared to others when they can start at the same time at the same level. They mistakenly think a new world will provide that option, only to be outspend when the first event hits that world.
or sell Arc goods for 2.000 FP's :PP

BlackAtom

Private
anyone know when a new world will be released? the last one is from 2019, i would love to have a new one in 2021

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I would love to see a new world...waiting to start in a new world for over a year. ::)

Unless they open one entirely for spenders to spend again and get ahead of everyone again, there's not enough popularity I think to warrant one. Cause Looking at Siner, the most recent new world, its not that active, got some top guilds and its taken a year.

Also, I never really understood the point of waiting for a new now what would be dead world to start on, cause everything is more expensive and you are still massively behind diamond spenders from day 1. And it takes longer to catch up.

It takes years of effort on a new server to be as strong as people who spend. Or just make a new city on an older server and get your goods cheaper with less drama and more fun.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
New world is a challenge you won't have in developed worlds. Rushing through ages to be able to sell those arc goods at insane prices, it takes a lot.