• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Swap leveling ideas

StormyFey

Private
I am looking for ways to level gb's. Has anyone come up with a good swap technique?

Last edited:

RegV

Corporal
Ideas besides the 1.9 and guild swaps
Another option is sniping. Snipe all your hoodies. You can also snipe from your FL and even guild, if you are careful. Only target the self levelers on FL and guild. Add as many self levelers as you can find to your FL.
Swap your FPs for profit, and get BPs and medals along the way!!!

That's a swap technique that I know works.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I am looking for ways to level gb's. Has anyone come up with a good swap technique?
Hello @StormyFey and welcome to our forum,

First of all, what do you see as a goal when leveling your GBs, is that leveling your GB as cheap and fast as possible or gaining some profitover swap partners if you're lucky enough?
If you're looking to level your GBs as fast and efficient as possible, there is just no better way than using 1.9 threads.