• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Does anyone know what the 'Chest Rewards" offer? Specifically interested in the Previous Event slot - I've seen Gondola and Piazza kit. What other options would it have?
Random rewards from previous events, they might be extremely valuable (like kits for main event buildings) or extremely worthless (Medals). Just have one thing in mind, if you open more chests that aren't free, open all chests, in order to get another Druid Temple kit, or you are wasting your Pots of Gold.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
One of the worst events from last year is back around I see, and what's still amazing, is how hard its going to be to get copies of anything from an event with no dailies, unless there are multiple accessible tasks that drop a Celtic set, we not getting a second one of those basically ever? The chest rewards usually only have one maybe 2 good items, and you want people to pay 3,900 pots of gold per chest set, or 3,500 diamonds. Even more hilarious is the "buy bonus pots" promotion, which in events usually offers a nice amount of currency to get a few dailies, yet in this the only one in the entire list to give more then 3,900 pots, is the 200 USD option (Nearly 400 Aus).

The amount of pots we get should be doubled from all sources if you want to have these obscene prices, and also make them the same currency used for manager to make the terrible utterly terrible minigame that's just a bad idle game slightly bearable. (seriously, go play a real idle game that has progression) And you even know how much people hate this event by spamming us so often with "how to play" tips. Like it takes a degree to play this insanely simple idle game.

You can do about 4 sets of chests from 4 cities, and since the Celtic set/piazza set is only a chance to show up and for the Celtic set especially you'd need 10 rows of six chests, I guess we supposed to collect them over 3-5 years? The best part about the last event was getting a few more Treasuries, which were better then the new building. Is the AD really just going to be the way we get things from this event? And since that pool is so diluted now... yeah diluting it more is a great idea.

Why was this event not scrapped?
people must be paying those prices as they have not changed at all except to go up in price, so if inno was not making money from it you can bet they would soon make it cheaper, but inno know 2 things, 1 people want to get things done in a hurry 2 people want to boost there attack quickly, the only way to do anything quick is diamonds, so they can sit back and real the player in to make pots of gold for themselves, and good luck to them for doing so as the game has been free to play for all for 9 years now, so they deserve to make some money for there efforts

Totally stuck now with 3 managers upgrade tasks and no gold left....

Is there any chance to get away? or just give up? No wonder why many people dislike this event...

You get gold every day. Event is doable but if you're low on pots try to avoid Lvl 4 manager tasks, the rest decide which are worth doing and which to skip.
I have no level 4 manager and don't want to spend money to buy diamonds anymore. I will just grab what I can on the event. I still think 3 tasks all for managers upgrade is not a good one for this event...

if you have confirmed your e-mail with your account, once you open your e-mail (check spam folder aswell) you will see an e-mail with 500 Pots
Thanks for the generosity, I think I have email verified, but didn't receive any message...

Can I send my email address to you in private? Thanks.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I have no level 4 manager and don't want to spend money to buy diamonds anymore. I will just grab what I can on the event. I still think 3 tasks all for managers upgrade is not a good one for this event...
This whole event was not that difficult, just needed a small amount of intelligent thinking. I am 21 quests away from the final upgrade I need (zero diamonds spent as usual) - and it takes maximum 4 days to complete a city - so plenty of time for me to finish with a fully levelled temple. Just had to spend your pots of gold wisely.

r21r

Major-General
Thanks for the generosity, I think I have email verified, but didn't receive any message...

Can I send my email address to you in private? Thanks.
im not sending the e-mails lol
contact support if you checked every folder but you didn't fount it !

This whole event was not that difficult, just needed a small amount of intelligent thinking. I am 21 quests away from the final upgrade I need (zero diamonds spent as usual) - and it takes maximum 4 days to complete a city - so plenty of time for me to finish with a fully levelled temple. Just had to spend your pots of gold wisely.
Yeah, made a few mistakes as this is the first time I play this event. Also wasn't lucky as I didn't pick up much golds from the incidents on map.

I will only be able to get a level 7 temple by the looks of it at moment.

Forwandert

Major-General
I'll get the final upgrade from end of the quests, could easily get the next upgrade in the specials but really want to stop playing this event window. I was going to stop at the 8th upgrade but noticed the sentinal outpost upgrade was 2 specials away so should get that tomorrow and I can just do the quests then to finish off. Not spent anything on the event.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
hi, i just started 5th town in saint patrick event. is the quests all same from the 2nd town? as 1st town is same as 4rth town....still i have no idea
so is the quests perpetually spinning after 3 town completes? :?

If he indeed has 14GBs in Invent, ready to be built then he obviously does need Exps. Restructuring will grab back a little wasted Footprint but seriously; 14GBs worth? I doubt that. Industrial and short of space? I think it's very nearly as funny as it is pitiful.
umm if someone can show me how to screen shot things, l will do so to show that l have that many GB's an other items in my inventory, umm also if someone is willing, can someone please write out a step by step guide on how l can rebuild both of my cities to be more effective an efficient an to always have enough room be able to add more buildings during every new event, would be greatly appreciated.

cheers for everyone who replied to my forum post, it gave me a quite few laughs, giggles n chuckles.

Last edited:
can someone please write out a step by step guide...
You want someone else to play the game for you? This game can be played in many ways. There's no correct or exact recipe. Other players can give you advise, but they can not tell you step by step how to play YOUR game - or build your cities.
You could of course get someone else to build your cities for you, but it wouldn't last for very long, because you constantly have to change things.
Improve your own city building skills. There's no correct way, but there's a lot of great guides and advice out there.

Last edited: