• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
We should find a way to protest if they do this; for example all agree to not buy diamonds until it’s reversed. That they’d even consider this makes my blood boil. I love parts of this game but the number of redundant clicks and intentional delays that they use is such a lazy and dumb way of effecting balance. They should be moving to add quality of life improvements not intentionally reducing it further.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
The 4 pages of responses in the linked beta forum (before they locked that thread) sum it up well and anything said here is likely just going to repeat the very good points already made. But we need to be heard on this!

If they implement this I’ll take it as a sign that Inno has completely lost their way. The game has a problem that in early ages it’s a fun city builder where you have to juggle a variety of resources, but by end game you’ve solved all of them and nothing matters.

The solution is *not* to add more clicks and intentional delays to a game already plagued by them. There are many solutions the most obvious of which is to add new resources in the new age that aren’t provided by Chateau. If they have any integrity at all they should be considering how to extend the game in interesting ways. But what they’re testing here is an abomination.

Can *someone* at Inno with an ounce of common sense *please* intervene and make the changes necessary to the *team* behind this so that the culture and approach to the game is radically altered and put on a track that attempts to foster interesting new content and streamline the interface so we spend time playing a game rather than enduring it because there’s a gem of something we love buried increasingly deeper inside.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
We should find a way to protest if they do this; for example all agree to not buy diamonds until it’s reversed. That they’d even consider this makes my blood boil. I love parts of this game but the number of redundant clicks and intentional delays that they use is such a lazy and dumb way of effecting balance. They should be moving to add quality of life improvements not intentionally reducing it further.
i wouldn't moan for 2sec per abort delay as it is more like a joke than a nurf.

Cuthwolf

Captain
On my server I have seen a player getting 4k fights in a day on a Monday when GBG is down. I assumed that they had the motivation to spend hours - abort, abort, abort, abort, abort, abort, fight. If ranking means so much for them: no problem. I do have a problem if it is really that easy to cheat.

On my server I have seen a player getting 4k fights in a day on a Monday when GBG is down. I assumed that they had the motivation to spend hours - abort, abort, abort, abort, abort, abort, fight. If ranking means so much for them: no problem. I do have a problem if it is really that easy to cheat.
Poor cheaters. Now, with the delay, they can only loop maybe 3k fights instead of 4k, on a Monday ...

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
just visited my beta city and......WOW FOE, ARE YOU MAD? loop quests take about(over i think???) 2 seconds to absort.......what the
this update it the worst one i ever seen. worse than the zoom :mad:

just visited my beta city and......WOW FOE, ARE YOU MAD? loop quests take about(over i think???) 2 seconds to absort.......what the
this update it the worst one i ever seen. worse than the zoom :mad:
Over 2 sec is more than my patience can handle I think. I don't like cheating, But maybe I better get me one of those auto-clickers to do the job for me.
Inno, you're not scaring the cheaters away, you're creating new ones.

r21r

Major-General
If someone discovered an exploit in a banking app, the developers would remove the exploit, not just slow down how quickly you need to type your PIN number in. This is ridiculous.
where did they said it's for prevent abuse purposes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.