• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player Response thread for reworked journal of DarkUros222

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Additional notes: Finally reached the FE map!!! Now onto my way to try and get Hover Tanks while in PE.
hovers are really awesome units. better than any other higher era units you can get from INA and above to OF.
i must say(for me i got hover in CE) hovers were the best unit i got from higher era. Works nice in gbg in most lower eras also very useful in VF map too. I got only 1 hover as i fought sectors in FE. I heard you should negotiate some sectors to get 4 hovers instead fight.
good luck! :)

Attachments

• Hover in VF 3.GIF
    Hover in VF 3.GIF
    154 KB · Views: 133
  • hovers in VF 2.GIF
    hovers in VF 2.GIF
    154 KB · Views: 127
  • Hovers in VF.GIF
    Hovers in VF.GIF
    758.1 KB · Views: 120

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
hovers are really awesome units. better than any other higher era units you can get from INA and above to OF.
i must say(for me i got hover in CE) hovers were the best unit i got from higher era. Works nice in gbg in most lower eras also very useful in VF map too. I got only 1 hover as i fought sectors in FE. I heard you should negotiate some sectors to get 4 hovers instead fight.
i can never get my head around how players seem to feel they have achieved somthing in the game, buy using higher era troops ?
in my day we couldnt hang around in low eras or try to gain higher troops to make the game easy or the maps easy, we had to use the troops we had in each era, we also didnt have 1,9 threads or arks, so if we wanted to get better we had to advance, back then it was seen as how the game should be played, and anyone who had to fight there way through the game in that manner are what i would class as the best the game has as they have done it the way it should be done, no short cuts or hanging around in low eras pretending to be a big fish in a small pond.

but then i am bias i guess as i loved the game in the old way, i only wish the game devs would make a some changes get rid of the 1.9 get rid of the arks, and stop giving out higher era troops for those who can not play the game any other way to force them to play the game like the rest of us had to play it

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Yep, and I've heard of a way to bypass all the questblockers prior to the FE story questline, so I hope I don't mess something up. With at least one Hover in my army, I can clear the path for myself to clean the AF and OF map and get even more juicy expansions :D

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Yep, and I've heard of a way to bypass all the questblockers prior to the FE story questline, so I hope I don't mess something up. With at least one Hover in my army, I can clear the path for myself to clean the AF and OF map and get even more juicy expansions :D
rail guns too also very nice(when manual battle)
oh and don't forget exo soldier too, nice units. Think thats also differs, think you should also negotiate a particular sector to get 6 exo soldier, i have only 3
hovers i think are not that good in AF map. tried using it and got to see plasma artillery always hits hovers 1st than rogues. But OF will definetly be easy with hover. I use hovers mostly for gbg, as it gets little hits and mostly hitpoint loss goes to rogues 1st

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
rail guns too also very nice(when manual battle)
oh and don't forget exo soldier too, nice units. Think thats also differs, think you should also negotiate a particular sector to get 6 exo soldier, i have only 3
hovers i think are not that good in AF map. tried using it and got to see plasma artillery always hits hovers 1st than rogues. But OF will definetly be easy with hover. I use hovers mostly for gbg, as it gets little hits and mostly hitpoint loss goes to rogues 1st
I'm not sure about Rail Guns and Exo soldiers, as the only reason I got motivation for trying to get Hover Tanks in FE is one guy who managed to get Hovers in InA! So, I would be happy if I get them at least, and extremely happy if I get something more, as I know it will make the AF map easier :D

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I'm not sure about Rail Guns and Exo soldiers, as the only reason I got motivation for trying to get Hover Tanks in FE is one guy who managed to get Hovers in InA! So, I would be happy if I get them at least, and extremely happy if I get something more, as I know it will make the AF map easier :D
When you go through AF, i suggest always do manual battle from AF part 3(AF 3 is hell!)
AF map part 1 is easy, for me i did AF in TE, so stealth tank solved all but hovers would be better. So i think you can make AF part 1,2 fast and well.
for AF part 3, the terrible plasma artillery emerges. as well as dragon breathe-dragon drones and bihemoths. i tested all but only there was 1 solution
combat drones.
if you have passed TE, you would have 2 combat drones. They are very useful as they have head start(well recon raiders go 1st but rogue can prevent that shot)
when theres a battlefortress-always infilterate. so they can get killed in 3 shots. if not you need 4 turns. Also don't forget to tear apart them. Don't make them stay together, dragon breaths are deadly. For surrogate soldier, combat drones can hit without retaliation as it has 1 more range. So useful against it.

AF 3 4 was extremely difficult and got to see it can't be dealt with heavy units. I eventually had to negotiate few sectors in the last part of AF.
but OF will be a lot easier than AF

anyway back to the subject, good luck enjoying hovers. long range and stealth unit, very useful :)

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
When you go through AF, i suggest always do manual battle from AF part 3(AF 3 is hell!)
AF map part 1 is easy, for me i did AF in TE, so stealth tank solved all but hovers would be better. So i think you can make AF part 1,2 fast and well.
for AF part 3, the terrible plasma artillery emerges. as well as dragon breathe-dragon drones and bihemoths. i tested all but only there was 1 solution
combat drones.
if you have passed TE, you would have 2 combat drones. They are very useful as they have head start(well recon raiders go 1st but rogue can prevent that shot)
when theres a battlefortress-always infilterate. so they can get killed in 3 shots. if not you need 4 turns. Also don't forget to tear apart them. Don't make them stay together, dragon breaths are deadly. For surrogate soldier, combat drones can hit without retaliation as it has 1 more range. So useful against it.
Never had intention to auto-battle with units ahead of my era, especially on Continent Map, where AI is different. Will also keep farming attack boost so I can go through it more safely.
combat drones.

AF 3 4 was extremely difficult and got to see it can't be dealt with heavy units. I eventually had to negotiate few sectors in the last part of AF.
Do you maybe need Promethium for those sectors? If not, I will go for negotiating them, juat don't wanna risk.
anyway back to the subject, good luck enjoying hovers. long range and stealth unit, very useful :)
If I get them in PE, and I hope so :lol:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Do you maybe need Promethium for those sectors?
yes some sectors do, actually almost every province in OF have promedium and orchalium needed. But it costs really a lot of diamonds and more than normal good. and the worse thing is that it is un trade-able. And theres so little promeidum available in the map. So theres no other way but to fight that sector. But fortunately theres not much promedium required sectors in AF map. You just need a few hundred of goods and many supplies and coins for quest :)

I can clear the path for myself to clean the AF and OF map and get even more juicy expansions
yep, expansion i think the best thing on progressing on farther more maps.
there are
2 expansions(from continenet map) in FE
4 in AF
6 in OF
4 in VF

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
but then i am bias i guess as i loved the game in the old way, i only wish the game devs would make a some changes get rid of the 1.9 get rid of the arks, and stop giving out higher era troops for those who can not play the game any other way to force them to play the game like the rest of us had to play it
seriously? thats insane. you don't know how arcs have changed this game significiently? getting higher unit is available for any player if they follow some instruction, this game is all fair play on this part

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
yes some sectors do, actually almost every province in OF have promedium and orchalium needed. But it costs really a lot of diamonds and more than normal good. and the worse thing is that it is un trade-able. And theres so little promeidum available in the map. So theres no other way but to fight that sector. But fortunately theres not much promedium required sectors in AF map. You just need a few hundred of goods and many supplies and coins for quest :)
Other goods are no problem, as I will go through OF almost only by fighting (that's the main reason I want to get those Hovers) :D .
yep, expansion i think the best thing on progressing on farther more maps.
there are
2 expansions(from continenet map) in FE
4 in AF
6 in OF
4 in VF
Correct, imagine the power with all those expansions while I'm sitting in PE, just lovin' it <3.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
seriously? thats insane. you don't know how arcs have changed this game significiently? getting higher unit is available for any player if they follow some instruction, this game is all fair play on this part
yes i am serious, when i started playing there was no way of getting higher troops, or rushing the gbs via the ark as they simply were not around then, so why should players who follow have such an easy time of game playing ? or why should they be allowed to get hover tanks when there only in the hma era ? why shouldnt all players have to play the game the same way as it was for us who played it back in the first year ?

i admit i am what people would call a dinosaur and i would much rather have the old game any day, can you imagine the fun players had trying to win the bronze age tower ? to have there name up as the champion for that week ? then progress to win more towers ? the maps were hard and our gbs were maxed out at level 10, no higher
to be a fighter you had to learn about the troops strengths, and use the maps on manual to over come hard defences etc you had no traz so troops were based on what you had in your city

so yes i would love to go back to where real skill was needed, not some how quick can you click on auto game that is based on having an ark and 1,9 threads to try to speed up the way you gain levels on gbs and that are able to go even futher and use higher era troops than the era they are in

some would call it cheating but others seem to think there is skill in that kind of play

so that

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
My hunt for Hover Tanks failed miserably as the quest that gives me Hover Tanks as reward didn't pop up even after negotiating all Joy Danba sectors, at least I have the PME champ and my attack boost grind will still continue
i suggest you age up to CE. PE is a nice era for auto battle but CE is also good for auto battle. but the most biggest reason is that you can get units up to OF from CE.(in CE in maximum you can get combat drones, anti material snipper, ultra ap, stealth tank, microwave blaster, rail gun, hover tank, satellight spotter, drone swarm, exo soldier, surrogate soldier, recon raider, battlefortress, sub cruser(awesome in gbg on both CE and TE!), manta, C.R.A.B. mech, hidro eel, turtrets.) CE battles work nice as fast units can hit artillery with zero hitpoints and anti aircrafts can hit units with retaliation which makes it possible to hit units with very low hitpoints.
anyway good luck on your map :)

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
i suggest you age up to CE. PE is a nice era for auto battle but CE is also good for auto battle. but the most biggest reason is that you can get units up to OF from CE.(in CE in maximum you can get combat drones, anti material snipper, ultra ap, stealth tank, microwave blaster, rail gun, hover tank, satellight spotter, drone swarm, exo soldier, surrogate soldier, recon raider, battlefortress, sub cruser(awesome in gbg on both CE and TE!), manta, C.R.A.B. mech, hidro eel, turtrets.) CE battles work nice as fast units can hit artillery with zero hitpoints and anti aircrafts can hit units with retaliation which makes it possible to hit units with very low hitpoints.
anyway good luck on your map :)
That's definitely on my mind now :D
Tho I want first to level my GBs up a bit more and collect all the neccessary goods and FPs for an instant jump to CE.