• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
No I havent yet. Does Daily Quest only appear after the entire 35 Event quests?
Daily quests are still event quests, the only difference is that they unlock 1 by day until the very end of the event.
And yes, Daily Quests appear after 35 main quests that are available immediately at the start.

Hiyall, I'm currently 35/38 tasks completed in the first city. Is it worth spending another day for a couple more completed tasks or is it time to move on to the second city?

I am not convinced that the Druid Temple is working correctly. When I collected my level 3 Temple this evening I only got the correct amount of coins and 6 Goods. I should collect something extra by collecting.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I am not convinced that the Druid Temple is working correctly. When I collected my level 3 Temple this evening I only got the correct amount of coins and 6 Goods. I should collect something extra by collecting.
Are you sure you didn't maybe get the coins as extra reward? Aside from getting them as base production, there is also 15% chance to get more of them.

Jouchka

Private
"You don't need to spend money to have one full lvl 10 Druid Temple :) " ????

Can you please elaborate on how to achieve this?
If I make the calculations, you need to run 10 times the event to reach level 13. This will grant you 5 upgrades
The questline gives you 3 levels.
So you need to get 2 extra from emptying all chests at the end, which will cost around 2000 +4000 pots.
So how can this be done without spending diamonds???

In my calculation you just get enough pots to run 10 times the event. buying all 6 chest inbetween won't help it will just increase the cost to get the temple at level 10.

Last edited:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
"You don't need to spend money to have one full lvl 10 Druid Temple :) "

If I make the calculations, you need to run 10 times the event to reach level 13. This will grant you 5 upgrades
So you need to get 2 extra from emptying all chests at the end, which will cost around 2000 pots.
The
"You don't need to spend money to have one full lvl 10 Druid Temple :) "

So you need to get 2 extra from emptying all chests at the end, which will cost around 2000 pots.
I’ve counted a lvl 9 Druid temple if you include the mystery prize upgrade, maybe If you take your time and don’t rush it you could open all 6 chests after you picked up the last selection kit main prize and don’t move on to another city to go for the level 2 sentinel :rolleyes:

GADfan

Warrant Officer
"You don't need to spend money to have one full lvl 10 Druid Temple :) " ????

So you need to get 2 extra from emptying all chests at the end, which will cost around 2000 +4000 pots.

In my calculation you just get enough pots to run 10 times the event. buying all 6 chest inbetween won't help it will just increase the cost to get the temple at level 10.
I believe it is possible to get a Level 10 Temple without diamonds.

You can get Pots from: 200 (start bonus), 3500 (main questline 1-35), 3150 (daily questline 36-56), 2200 (log-in bonuses), 2150 (quest milestone rewards) and ?? (incidents found).........minimum of 11200 plus those from incidents.

Upgrades: 3 (questline), 1 (surprise box, previous event), approx 3-5 (Grand Prizes, dependant on number of tasks completed), approx 3-5 (opening 6 chests, dependant on how many cities finished)........so getting 10 upgrades is definitely possible.

It's all about how you use those Pots and how many (or which) tasks you complete.
Pots need to be used sparingly. Don't promote managers unnecessarily. Collect all incidents to increase chances of a Pot reward. Only open the 1st set of six chests each time. Don't use the time skip.
Only do those tasks that you really need to. Not all managers need to be at level 3 or 4.
I aim to do about 30-32 tasks per city, this gets me a Grand Prize and partway toward the next. Every third prize is an upgrade.
Once I have the required Pots (say, 2100) and shamrocks (8.4Q) I advance to the next city. The early tasks are easier and quicker.

Last edited:
Questions: What is the approx. maximum days you can spend on a town and how many tasks can you leave undone in each town to still finish the last town or event?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
What is the approx. maximum days you can spend on a town
i've heard by my guildmates, abut 4 to 5 days is a nice time for 1 town. and also don't finish towns to quickly as you might run out of gold pots at end of event and you might have to wait for "daily pots of gold" to get gold pots to hire manager. and saint patrick minigame takes ages without managers.
how many tasks can you leave undone in each town to still finish the last town or event?
i've heard that about leaving 6 tasks per town is ok.
to get druid temple to lv 10 you should get
lv 1 from quest
1 upgrade from event surprise box
2 upgrades from quest
2 upgrades from grand prize in minigame
4 upgrades for finishing a town(total 4 times) and opening 6 box
doing minigame tasks is related to grand prize. you need to get 2 of them on grand prize.
38 tasks per town and if you leave 5 to 6 tasks its ok.
because it requires 25 tasks for 1 grand prize. and the list you will get grand prize is
1st-25th task, druid temple upgrade
2nd-50th task. 50 fp
3rd-75th task. SoK
4th-100th task, druid temple upgrade
5th-125th task, sentienl lv 1
6th-150th task, wishing well
and there are 38 tasks in i town,, so 38X4=152
so it means that you will be able to get all those 6 prizes if you complete all tasks
BUT, you dont need to do all, wishing wells are useless building unless your city is a diamond farm. so target on getting 5 grand prize.
so you only have to finish 100th task if you are planning to get druid to level 10.
BUT sentinel is a good building. so i suggest do at least 125 tasks.
so the conclusion is 125 divided by 4 is approximately 32. So its ok to finish only 32 tasks per 1 town. but not less.
this means you can skip 6 tasks per town, but the more tasks the better.
if you do same as my advice you will get grand prize up to sentinel.

i've heard by my guildmates, abut 4 to 5 days is a nice time for 1 town. and also don't finish towns to quickly as you might run out of gold pots at end of event and you might have to wait for "daily pots of gold" to get gold pots to hire manager. and saint patrick minigame takes ages without managers.

i've heard that about leaving 6 tasks per town is ok.
to get druid temple to lv 10 you should get
lv 1 from quest
1 upgrade from event surprise box
2 upgrades from quest
2 upgrades from grand prize in minigame
4 upgrades for finishing a town(total 4 times) and opening 6 box
doing minigame tasks is related to grand prize. you need to get 2 of them on grand prize.
38 tasks per town and if you leave 5 to 6 tasks its ok.
because it requires 25 tasks for 1 grand prize. and the list you will get grand prize is
1st-25th task, druid temple upgrade
2nd-50th task. 50 fp
3rd-75th task. SoK
4th-100th task, druid temple upgrade
5th-125th task, sentienl lv 1
6th-150th task, wishing well
and there are 38 tasks in i town,, so 38X4=152
so it means that you will be able to get all those 6 prizes if you complete all tasks
BUT, you dont need to do all, wishing wells are useless building unless your city is a diamond farm. so target on getting 5 grand prize.
so you only have to finish 100th task if you are planning to get druid to level 10.
BUT sentinel is a good building. so i suggest do at least 125 tasks.
so the conclusion is 125 divided by 4 is approximately 32. So its ok to finish only 32 tasks per 1 town. but not less.
this means you can skip 6 tasks per town, but the more tasks the better.
if you do same as my advice you will get grand prize up to sentinel.
Really great post thank you, you deserve 10 likes!

Skaria

Private
Does anyone know what the 'Chest Rewards" offer? Specifically interested in the Previous Event slot - I've seen Gondola and Piazza kit. What other options would it have?

Does anyone know what the 'Chest Rewards" offer? Specifically interested in the Previous Event slot - I've seen Gondola and Piazza kit. What other options would it have?
There is 50fp in one, you should obtain at least 2000 pots of gold from quests before moving to the next town and open all six of the first set then you have your answer and also gives you a bonus druids temple upgrade kit.
There is no need to open the second set of boxes, save your pots for the next town.