• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Knight of ICE

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and making comments on your progress for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tibor Medez

Private
Okay i wanted to ask how the box opening works for the event, do my opened boxes carry over from one town or do i have to open 6 boxes on the spot to recieve the reward?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
You do not have to complete all tasks - but you only have 3 tasks available at a time - so if you decide not to complete a particular task - then you only have the other 2 tasks that can update and have the next task available. If you decide you have come across 3 tasks you do not want to complete - then you will have zero new tasks, as you have to complete tasks to get the next one. If you choose to not complete tasks, then you will also lose out on some of the task completion rewards. In reality, you do not have to do any of the tasks - but doing this event, you will do a number of the tasks regardless - and if you have a particular task completed before you are give the task - then you will get it auto-completed when it does come available, and collect your reward.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
But good question is: is it really worth to wait dor every single task completion before moving onto the next city?
I'm following that path, but I feel like I might not really have a good time doing that.

The last 5 city tasks include lengthy huge collections but there is time to spend two or more days on a city so no rush; in any event, we need to do more event quests to build up over 2000 pots of gold to open the six boxes before the next city.

Draqone

Corporal
You don't need to open all 6 chests after you complete a city, it's probably better not to and simply complete more cities. Mooing Cat made a wonderful guide about it, google it.

greg1

Private
Has anyone moved to town 2. I have collected over 20Q of shamrocks & done 37/38 tasks but when I go to continue the 8.4Q light is not illuminated.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Has anyone moved to town 2. I have collected over 20Q of shamrocks & done 37/38 tasks but when I go to continue the 8.4Q light is not illuminated.
Is it that you have to have 8.4Q available (as a balance, top left) rather than have collected that many?

Kulbz

Private
hi guys, ive heard people saying they have got an email from FoE with 500 pots of gold. i didnt sign up with an email, i signed up through facebook.does this mean i cant get them?

Andrew420

Major
hi guys, ive heard people saying they have got an email from FoE with 500 pots of gold. i didnt sign up with an email, i signed up through facebook.does this mean i cant get them?
Contact support and see if they can link your email to your account
You wont get this events bonus if they can but you wont miss out on future events bonus

Skaria

Private
I can only see Event Questine for St Patricks Day. I dont see the Daily Quest line. Anyone aware of this issue?