• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

expansions

nordquist4

Private
why do you make it so hard to expand the village with all the buildings that have to be created?.I for one cannot pay to play ie: diamonds surely a certain amount of gold coins or early research would help matters .Having one to choose without paying or playing pvp would be easier

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
why do you make it so hard to expand the village with all the buildings that have to be created?.I for one cannot pay to play ie: diamonds surely a certain amount of gold coins or early research would help matters .Having one to choose without paying or playing pvp would be easier
This game is not meant to be quick and easy - it is designed to be a lengthy process. You want something easier, go back to Candycrush

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
This game is not meant to be quick and easy - it is designed to be a lengthy process. You want something easier, go back to Candycrush
agree : D
you can get expansion easily once you have arc at 80 and do 1.9 to get medals for expansion. I wonder why you are saying getting expansion is hard. Just look up, theres numerous places you can get expansion
*continent map
*medals
*research

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
FoE is a marathon game. And beginning of a new world is hard, so you need to be patient and get yourself out of there.
You will need couple of months before you notice an actual progress. I play this game for 2 years and I'm extremely long way to go.
If you simply cannot handle marathon games sorry, but this game is not for you.

nordquist4

Private
agree : D

you can get expansion easily once you have arc at 80 and do 1.9 to get medals for expansion. I wonder why you are saying getting expansion is hard. Just look up, theres numerous places you can get expansion
*continent map
*medals
*research
new to all this sorry didnt understand how these games work no offence

you can get expansion easily once you have arc at 80 and do 1.9 to get medals for expansion
Yes but getting an arc to level 80 also takes time; been playing only six months and progress is slow without buying diamonds. Expansions are the main reason why my main city can not be improved, I have yet to decide if the lack of them is a good game feature or obstacle to progression.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
progress is slow without buying diamonds.
why not use GE and GBG, you can easily get diamonds. 200 diamonds is not hard to get in game. Although the cost goes up at least you can get many dia in GE...
my expansion cost is 600 dia and can get them easily without buying with cash.
The best way on making most many space is playing smart, there are really a lot of useless GBs(like oracle) and others. And i see if you delete does populaton and oracle you can replace plenty with useful army boost buildings and others.
Here is the result of the feedback in this thread:
They can be easily replaced by event buildings with will eventually fill up populations

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Yes but getting an arc to level 80 also takes time; been playing only six months and progress is slow without buying diamonds. Expansions are the main reason why my main city can not be improved, I have yet to decide if the lack of them is a good game feature or obstacle to progression.
An arc doesn’t take that long to level, if you have a 1.9 guild. and you’ve only been playing 6 months, a lot of the big players have been playing since release, and regarding expansions, everyone has that problem, not just you :)

Cuthwolf

Captain
In our guild we help the new players get Arc BPs. Big players take 1,2,3 on each others high level Arcs and leave 4&5 for the new ones. Today we had a player who started at the end of October get his to L80, no diamonds spent.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I started my Arc on somewhere around 7 July 2018. and ended it on...4th June 2019. But that was the time it was really hard to find somebody to contribute to your Arc at the rate of 1.9, plus my daily FP production was just plain terrible. Due to mostly participating in 1.8 thread, I lost somewhere around 2-3k FPs more on my Arc.