• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player SL's Oceanic Future Map Progress

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
just encountered Nautilus, fortunately i see its now 2 in the pack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-150234_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20210110-150234_Forge of Empires.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 144

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Need a high A/D aswell LT thats as important as hovertanks

ok, whats the best way to increase attack and defense boost(not including leveling gbs)?
i've tried building carousels and road to victory and built really a lot of army barraks but it takes ages :)
i wonder whats the best way to increase my attacks, curretly my attack is 342/220

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
ok, whats the best way to increase attack and defense boost(not including leveling gbs)?
i've tried building carousels and road to victory and built really a lot of army barraks but it takes ages :)
i wonder whats the best way to increase my attacks, curretly my attack is 342/220
If not Gbs then event building will boost your A/D also you use two boosts from tavern 30% and inventory boost 20%.. ideally you should have attack Gbs up to lvl 60 and Terra cotta army is needed also lvl 10 at least,, other additional buildings can be won and purchased from Auction Dealer. Check mate square, botanical rotunda, carousels, etc also don’t forget road to victories to boost the defensive side of your attacking army

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
sigh...finally met this quest, i guess its now only maps :(

produce crayfish.............................

Attachments

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.PNG
    968.4 KB · Views: 158
The worse part of OF map would be the new artillery unit which sees through stealth. Although 16 telsa walkers might put a dent in your progress and the SAAB map might make it worse. This, of course, isn't including the early half of the VF map which has a ton of easy provinces which could be done by a decent CE player. Although the last map of VF is pretty hard using hover tanks due to rapid deployment although based on attack and defence which the number of artillery combat drones could work.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
The worse part of OF map would be the new artillery unit which sees through stealth. Although 16 telsa walkers might put a dent in your progress and the SAAB map might make it worse. This, of course, isn't including the early half of the VF map which has a ton of easy provinces which could be done by a decent CE player. Although the last map of VF is pretty hard using hover tanks due to rapid deployment although based on attack and defence which the number of artillery combat drones could work.
ah yes, medusa i heard. i dont use tanks for map, use 8 combat drones. Still on the way on OF part 5. but i guess i'll soon encounter them! :D

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
dear forum mod,(knight of ice?) can you change this thread name of LT's oceanic future map progress to SL's oceanic future map progress?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
hello, note that i changed my nickname. as it is no longer lil tachi.
now atm 36M TE player.
anyway...just finished OF part 5 now. I got to here that from OF 6 theres squinters, gliders, medusa, scimitar. However all worked well with 8 combat drones.
There were actually 0 sector i cant take down by combat drones. Come to think of it, AF was harder LOL
got to see now i win at rank 1 in OF pvp, and its now boring

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    361.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
currently still scouting to OF part 6 which is taking 4 days :(
everytime i scout a province takes millions of coins

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    61.7 KB · Views: 128
  • OF 5 ended.PNG
    OF 5 ended.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 122

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
OF part 6 has now started for me. Just got to see squinters, gliders, medusa, scimitar . But all is well defeated by combat drones. Except gliders they cant hit a combat drone in 1st shot which makes combat drones better. Now my attack is 418/290%. always fighting OF map with 8 combat drones
although i never have used a medusa i must say that medusa is really awesome. The rapid deployment animation is amazing

Attachments

• OF 6.GIF
    OF 6.GIF
    721.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 22.PNG
    22.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 122
  • of 6 2.PNG
    of 6 2.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
  • of 6.PNG
    of 6.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 111
  • of p6.PNG
    of p6.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
if you have a high att/def bonus hovers would probably do OF map,if you have a low att/def bonus wait till your in OF era get Eel barracks in,a line up of 8 Eels(no rogs)game will give you first strike with all 8 Eels,you should take out at least 4enemy before they get their go,its knowing which enemy units to take out first

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
if you have a high att/def bonus hovers would probably do OF map,if you have a low att/def bonus wait till your in OF era get Eel barracks in,a line up of 8 Eels(no rogs)game will give you first strike with all 8 Eels,you should take out at least 4enemy before they get their go,its knowing which enemy units to take out first
lol, im in TE, i dont use hovers in a battle risking every unit getting killed.
i only use 8 combat drones, yet yes, eels are a pain in the neck, always have a faster start then drones. gliders similar too. But there has been no set of units with 8 eels currently

lol,imo TE is an era you just pass through quick nothing is any good"nothing",get to FE go straight to hovers and get used to auto button

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
lol,imo TE is an era you just pass through quick nothing is any good"nothing",get to FE go straight to hovers and get used to auto button
no, TE is a good era, you dont know
dont you heard of CF perpetual unbirthday quest?
That will make you available to get thousands of goods through the loop quest, unbirthday quest without losing no coins and supplies at a low CF level.
eras like those include
IA, LMA, TE. And there are many big TE players in my server thanks to perpetual unbirthday quest. Maybe your server don't have players like them
What do they do with goods they get? They burn them in gbg or donate to guild so they get millions of ranking points
yes, FE i heard of it is a good era for auto battle, i have 1 hover so i know
, but whats the use if TE is a better era for goods?
this is a screenshot of korch's top GBs. Which are mostly CF. And those CF's owners are in TE(name covered)
1613388520610.png

no, TE is a good era, you dont know
dont you heard of CF perpetual unbirthday quest?
That will make you available to get thousands of goods through the loop quest, unbirthday quest without losing no coins and supplies at a low CF level.
eras like those include
IA, LMA, TE. And there are many big TE players in my server thanks to perpetual unbirthday quest. Maybe your server don't have players like them
What do they do with goods they get? They burn them in gbg or donate to guild so they get millions of ranking points
yes, FE i heard of it is a good era for auto battle, i have 1 hover so i know
, but whats the use if TE is a better era for goods?
this is a screenshot of korch's top GBs. Which are mostly CF. And those CF's owners are in TE(name covered)
View attachment 22907
CE Anti Aircraft units good for TE battles ::)
High level CF + RQ loops make magic in all eras.

Last edited:
we are all on same server here i do Rugnir world,i never use goods for GE/GBG,you get loop quests all the way up the eras,i'm in SAAB i dont need any goods myself i get them for tiny-tots in guild for free(GB building) TE goods are not much use FE goods would probably sell better on open market,its much better camping at the top level of game

yeah AAVs will take out useless TE units lol,thats why i said just pass through TE no need to get anything,next barracks should be hovers in FE