• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Above age quests glitch or intentional frustration?

suethegreat

Captain
For months i have had a story quest only satisfied by aging up. I finally decide to grasp the challenge and in less than 24 hrs of doing so had 1 quest for the next age and luckily an alternative within my own but then another requiring aging up again........ Is this simply bad luck or intentional coding for me to get p'd off again for weeks of unobtainable rewards dangled on my screen :) ?

suethegreat

Captain
"Intentional coding". You're not supposed to camp in lower eras while you get rewards from higher era story/side quests (troops not least).
lol thanks understood but 24 hrs isnt exactly camping no time to build barracks let alone train troops but all good 'fun' I guess many dont care about quest clutter that have 20m points and 10+ gb's in IA....