• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Galata Tower Feedback!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

We are introducing our newest Great Building. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Shad23

Emperor
And we need the details of how to trigger the quest please.
if i understood corectly on beta they said quest will only triger for new players a bit like oracle of delphy players who have been in game a while now won't get quest they'll need to invest on one to get the BP's

Andrew420

Major
And we need the details of how to trigger the quest please.

" Blueprints can be obtained via an early game quest line, or for later era players by contribution. "

That was from betas description of Galata Tower seems to be missing from ours
As of today they still havent figured out what triggers the quest line
If inno knows they wont tell the beta players

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
From what I was reading on the Wiki, someone got the quest not after they had been plundered, but after they had repaired the plundered building. They were in IA and had just unlocked the pvp tech so it was their first time being plundered.

Most likely then requirements is being the first plunder that happens to you when in IA, so you can't actually build the thing unless someone attacks your city while in IA.

What a weird design.

Shad23

Emperor
beta is useless as INNO implements stuff befor all info is told to beta players on normal servers no wunder i stoped testing on beta

Last edited by a moderator:

1CCX

Private
From what I was reading on the Wiki, someone got the quest not after they had been plundered, but after they had repaired the plundered building. They were in IA and had just unlocked the pvp tech so it was their first time being plundered.

Most likely then requirements is being the first plunder that happens to you when in IA, so you can't actually build the thing unless someone attacks your city while in IA.

What a weird design.
Which wiki had you read?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Good job Inno... it's not like we could ever use any relevant info like, oh, HOW IN THE FLYING FETH DO WE ACTIVE THE QUEST LINE?!

God forbid we the players ever have something as basic as required info for a new feature. :P

What a weird design.

I got it when clearing a plundered building in CA and am clearly not a new player so don't know how that works

Last edited:

1CCX

Private
foe.fandom one, was in a conversation at the bottom. But yeah, will have to find out for sure when people post about it, or if Inno actually tells us, lol
I read it after.
An italian moderator has wrote the condition to access of the quests:

And when appears this quests if even the beta players didn't know? It was tried everything without success
The building should be repaired after being plundered:
From that moment, it appear the quests to gain the new GB

but if I unlocked the "military tactics", will I never have the quests?
No,who's ahead of that research,it should contribuiting from the others Galata Tower

Last edited:

Heroic Name

Private
BOOOO!!!!! fun police at work again. if u dont like being plundered, do something about it! as this is a 3x3 that gives goods all peeps will hav it, while reducing the chances of us honest plunderers making a living....i just put up AM....this is a silly idea imo.

irish52

Private
i think its a good thing , for those players who have weak armies and need help to protect there city... i hope the blueprints for the tower come thick and fast ....