• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Idea of new Item: "Downgrade Kit"

lisrh

Private
The game already has "Reno Kits" & "One Up Kits" to upgrade the age of most of the buildings a person has in their empire, but it does NOT have an "Downgrade Kit"
I think this could be quite a useful item at different times. I know I would use it on a lot of buildings that have a high goods payout so I can coordinate which age goods my guild needs most in the treasury. For others it could just be useful for filling their stock better by being able to control which ages they are gaining goods in.
I am not sure if this has ever been proposed before. Hopefully others think this is a decent idea and it gets picked up.