• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.191 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update will arrive on Monday November 9th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As a not very computer savvy person - I believe I have Flash installed on my computer - but how do I know if FoE is using Flash or something else? I access FoE via Chrome browser. When I look at my Chrome settings, I see I have a setting that can block sites from using Flash, but currently do not have anything blocked.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
If you played on IE, and hade chosen HTML5 already, you still played on Flash. Only now after this update, you know this ;)

It will be interesting to play GvG @ December, when it have some limits vs Flash player...its working differently. Excited! :D

Green Sky

Private
Anyone else having issues with lists in the messenger (on Android) after the last update? Line breaks seem to work rather randomly now.

Even if you are still using flash - set the option for HTML5 - don't wait until after flash is gone to set the option.
Not setting it and opening up the game in chrome with flash disabled there, will not load your game - for me it came up as a new.

I went back to IE & flash and set the HTML5 option and the game loaded correctly in chrome using HTML5.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Even if you are still using flash - set the option for HTML5 - don't wait until after flash is gone to set the option.
Not setting it and opening up the game in chrome with flash disabled there, will not load your game - for me it came up as a new.

I went back to IE & flash and set the HTML5 option and the game loaded correctly in chrome using HTML5.

Yes, this can be an issue if the Flash is gone at 1.12.2020, how to load your game? ;) Maybe Inno will give us some option to click and auto revert to HMTL5....

Forwandert

Major-General
Seem to go around in circles with bugs, haven't seen this one in a while but it's back.
20201116_171539.jpg