• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unattached Units IOS

Gondour

Corporal
Hi, Sorry if this is not the right place to come for help but I play on iPhone and my unattached Units don’t show the yellow line. This is only the case here in Brisgard. I looked at every conceivable setting on iPhone (or at least I think I did) but cannot seem to find the tab that may turn it on. Any idea guys? Many thanks in advance. xx

Gondour

Corporal
Aah, yes, see what you mean. Sadly won’t invest in PC just for FoE. I use my smart phone for everything and don’t own a PC. I play the game on the go and I don’t sit in front of a PC. What I still don’t understand why my unattached units show the yellow line in other worlds on my smart phone (so it must be possible) but not in Brisgard - really annoying. I never chose a setting in Houndsmoor.‍♀️

Emberguard

Legend
Do you have a Traz on Brisgard? They don't show if you dont have a traz, no idea why but mines the same on non traz worlds.
Hi, yes I have a Traz but still no yellow lines.
I'm not so certain the Traz actually effects the orange banner. Never tested it but if it did I'd expect that behaviour to be consistent and whenever I've seen that theory crop up it hasn't been consistent.

What I do know is if you were to activate it while on Desktop that setting would then carry over to Mobile.

Gondour

Corporal
I'm not so certain the Traz actually effects the orange banner. Never tested it but if it did I'd expect that behaviour to be consistent and whenever I've seen that theory crop up it hasn't been consistent.

What I do know is if you were to activate it while on Desktop that setting would then carry over to Mobile.
Thanks. Yes, that’s probably right. I have no PC or Mac x

I have it activated, yellow lines on all worlds except the one without traz

Forwandert

Major-General
Are those the same world or two different worlds? You'd only have to log in once to go into the settings and activate it

Two servers both on the same user account. One shows attached and one doesn't not sure if I ever activated anything as it would have been a good few years ago if I did.