• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a guild that is successful

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
I haven’t once seen Mr Knight post in idea thread that an idea was old and link a different idea, make a dismissive remark that wasn’t well deserved, or been outright rude/racist - so either agent suddenly learned common sense and courtesy, or is very good at managing a persona, or it’s not the same person. I pray you’re wrong I like what Knight has been saying they seem alright whereas agent.. yeah I can’t finish that sentence without breaking the terms of use. Besides which this seems an ill conceived “trap” and an unnecessary necro, you’d be better posting an idea about managing armies or recurring quests and see what response that got.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I haven’t once seen Mr Knight post in idea thread that an idea was old and link a different idea, make a dismissive remark that wasn’t well deserved, or been outright rude/racist - so either agent suddenly learned common sense and courtesy, or is very good at managing a persona, or it’s not the same person. I pray you’re wrong I like what Knight has been saying they seem alright whereas agent.. yeah I can’t finish that sentence without breaking the terms of use. Besides which this seems an ill conceived “trap” and an unnecessary necro, you’d be better posting an idea about managing armies or recurring quests and see what response that got.
And of course @Agent327 had worse grammar.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
@deathadder4 with fewer members you can’t get positions on GBs filled fast or often enough, can’t participate effectively in battleground etc. 10 is still insufficient if you’re active but it’s something you can build on.

Galechade

Corporal
First and most important step before making guild is that you have atleast 5 players with arc level 80 in this game

First step in all games is you need team settled up before creating one
And team should be of atleast 10 players
Even before doing this, I would recommend a player participate in 2 or 3 other guilds first, to get the experience of being in a guild. Then one can see what works for some and doesn't work for others. Learn how guilds work and what they are for, the good and the bad, before you start your own.

Galechade

Corporal
I am not an agent. I work in IT and I do not appreciate you using the forum for some weird test. Stick to the forum rules.
And I for one am so appreciative you are not him! I will never ever ask anything in the US forum again because of him and his responses. Some people (agent?) have no customer service skills what so ever. Thankfully KoI demonstrates civility, patience (at least most of the time :P) and knowledge of the game. If he isn't sure of something, or he has more info he can access later, he always gets back to us. So thank you, KoI ! (and the others were only teasing you...... ;))

RashEmpress

Private
First You look for a suitable leader who you trust before you make the guild
Next you talk with the person you want to help you run the guild and talk about these key points
  1. Guild name
  2. Guild goals
  3. The purpose of the guild
  4. and why you want to make one
Then you create the guild
Now you have to make a guild description
Hi welcome to ----------
we are a ------ guild that focuses on --------
our leaders are ------ and -------
Write about your guild and the rules at the end and what your guilds benefits
Hi all we are fighting lions Allie of 240 Spartans⚔
⚔A Team based guild that work as a team to achieve our goals
We offer prizes for doing GE
We are small but strong and have hearts of gold⚔
⚔We have been working hard as a team and we are trying our hardest to help one another to play this game and have lots of fun
⚔We are relaxed but we take part in GE GBG and GvG (like the top guilds)
⚔Our GE requirement is 2 encounters for now
⚔We work hard to get each great building out the mud as soon as possible
We have been a great team for a while now and we are growing fast ⚔
⚔We have a dedicated leadership and mentor team to answer any questions

⚔⚔We give everyone trusted rights⚔⚔
Owner
emmagirl2
If you attack any of us face raids and snipes and leveling GBs⚔ you will receive punishment.
Co-founder ⚔⚔
Leader ⚔
Fighter ⚔
(the swords is a code)
Now you have to recruit i suggest advertising your guild on global and Pm-ing people who dont have a guild or people you have helped
Now you send a group message to your hood and ask politely if they would like to join your guild (i suggest highlighting the key points of your guild)
Once you have three members make some swap threads and a trade thread (i suggest saying hi on the guild chat everyday)
You next should talk to your guild about GE and explain it to the guildmates and the benefits of it
After most of your guild understands GE you should start GBG and explain why they should take apart

Now as a founder you may need to accept most trades in your guild as it effects there gameplay so much
This is a work in progress so i will edit it or add more information
This is my first guide so i would like to hear your thoughts
This took me 2 hours to plan and write
i am writing an example for you all
my guild has its own forum (not the ingame one)
Hi welcome to ------- our guild
(add in some of the basic rules of your guild) I hope you enjoy your time here if you have any questions just ask
This is really good but not everyone must create a guild cause some guild heads are really mean and nagging.. :mad: like they need someone who just joined to complete atleast 4 G.E's like fully and yet we all noe such people may not have the strong military power to do so....oviously those of the early stages...

Powe

Brigadier-General
This is really good but not everyone must create a guild cause some guild heads are really mean and nagging.. :mad: like they need someone who just joined to complete atleast 4 G.E's like fully and yet we all noe such people may not have the strong military power to do so....oviously those of the early stages...
Why are you joining that guild if you can't fulfill its requirements?

deathadder4

Private
@deathadder4 with fewer members you can’t get positions on GBs filled fast or often enough, can’t participate effectively in battleground etc. 10 is still insufficient if you’re active but it’s something you can build on.
That is right 10 is minimum ......) I'm tying to get more of our guild members to participate in GE they do not know the value in it ????? %$$$$
we have a lot of trade and GB participating .