• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
It will. Well, it should according to the Beta list. Should have been today actually. But so far the Beta list has been all wrong, except for the Asylum on Day 1.
I believe it will, too.
After the filtration, thickening, scrubbing, scavenging... (kidding, nothing to do with ore) process, my core question is refined and stands out -- Why am I only getting ordinary toys? Is it because in early days of the event, only ordinary toys appear? And the rare ones only appear later in the timeline?

But of course... imaginably, full collection of the toys is a low probability event and only a few lucky players can achieve it.

Knight of ICE

It will. Well, it should according to the Beta list. Should have been today actually. But so far the Beta list has been all wrong, except for the Asylum on Day 1.

Order on the beta list and the live servers is never the same. Beta list is no guarantee those daily prizes will appear on the live servers as well.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Could very well be. Seems like it, no doubt. Ask the algorithm coders :D
I have found multiples of all Toys without issue and understand that this is not so for all. Somewhere in here, there are Players Cursed and Players Blessed... Not! There are no favourites and non who are persecuted, random Peeps, it's all random. It all constitutes a "Zero Perspiration Situation", que sera, sera.
The matter is then satisfactorily settled.
And we the people are not going to dive deep, yet again, into the randomness-ness hole/pool.
4s7m.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lucky for him/her, haven't seen a 50 yet. Mostly nickles and dimes, although I had a dollar 3 times across 10 worlds

suethegreat

Captain
over zealous mistake having the HOH imprinted from the start screen showing clown wolf demon the upgrades are clown demon wolf so bit surprised to click middle upgrade and get a demon. Luckily the very impressive support switched it for me. 3 wolves now but yet to see one prowling. Incidents are 5 /10's and 3 cities with toys missing just one but different from bottom row.

Powe

Brigadier-General
over zealous mistake having the HOH imprinted from the start screen showing clown wolf demon the upgrades are clown demon wolf so bit surprised to click middle upgrade and get a demon. Luckily the very impressive support switched it for me. 3 wolves now but yet to see one prowling. Incidents are 5 /10's and 3 cities with toys missing just one but different from bottom row.
How did you get 3 HOHs?

DeletedUser

Spent 4k tickets for the WWSK on my diamond farm yesterday, not winning 1 DS:mad: but at least I got all the upgrades for the HoH:)and got 2 monkey books.

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
My post that you replied to, is incoherent.
Therefore I don't think we are talking about the same thing. Unless...

Unless there is a correlation between rushing and distribution of the 8 toy side quests?
Asylum kits are the daily special on Day 1. So there is nothing wrong about rushing the main quests in respect of that kit, which an early feedback in this thread says is very good because quote "1 Asylum is worth 4 trains").

I'm just complaining that I got 3/7/7/8 (completed 3/7/7/3) ordinary toys (in row #1) and got nearly none rare toys (0/0/0/1 to be accurate, in row #2)
The distribution is too uneven, obscuring my hope to collect all toys.

I hope when (if?) the Asylum Kit appears again as daily special, I can collect both enough number (9 for full upgrade) of that kit, and all 8 toys, too.
Have all the kits so don't need them. Trying to get full HoH. Was able by a fluke I think able to get the dolls and monkey in the second line so placed my Wolf HoH. Now trying only for upgrades and leaving everything else alone in search for lightbulbs and thus gaining the needed upgrades for a second HoH.. You're right tho that the dolls are almost impossible to get. Have used up my bonus pack, and 2 other bought packs to travel through the maze and no dolls but lots of teddy's. That's the way Inno operates...hope you will spend diamonds down the road to get what you want.

r21r

Major-General
Ok the questline wasn't too hard, pretty enjoyable, i also loved the medals as reward from 1 particular doll.
As for the drop rate, either i got very, very very unlucky, in more than 1 worlds for more than 3 prizes or the droprate was little idk !!

(PS i hope asylum will come again right ???)

:D

The event has a good Halloween atmosphere but once you get a house of wolf, there are better out of event rewards to play for. Quite a lot of luck required, not as rewarding as the summer event imo.

Powe

Brigadier-General
The event has a good Halloween atmosphere but once you get a house of wolf, there are better out of event rewards to play for. Quite a lot of luck required, not as rewarding as the summer event imo.
Maybe less rewarding, but it requires less luck.