• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Event

taurine

Private
Greetings.
Something is wrong with my “Halloween Event”. After building 1 production building from my age it was not accounted for as completed quest. Another part of the same quest requiring me to pay 24,000 supplies I have completed. In the result I cannot collect 50 tickets. What is wrong, please?

taurine

Private
And again, perhaps the attached screenshot could be helpful.

Attachments

• 2020-10-20.png
    2020-10-20.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 184
yes, a production building from the same quest (x2 previous age) was not accounted for, looks like a bug!
After doing it again with a current age production building it worked.

OrionMnt

Corporal
That's why i asked about the name, quite often you (probably most of the players, including myself) will happen to build a production/good building instead of the other one :)

Emberguard

Legend
yes, a production building from the same quest (x2 previous age) was not accounted for, looks like a bug!
After doing it again with a current age production building it worked.
Would need to know what you built and what age you’re in. Also did you try reloading the game?