• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Forwandert

Major-General
Hc is supplies not medals. I have both and go through periods when I dont even do any negs on my Sc so find Hc better at it gets used daily without actually having to go out of my way to do anything.

The special goods from SC might be useful when a new era comes out but not certain how much use it'll have added upto spread over 3 potential special goods produced daily. Both mine are level 80 so do get good rewards and over a year gain 1.3b supplies from my hc so I know they should have any new era costs covered. personally would got for HC way before Sc on any era.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
I thought supplies and wrote medals.. probably thinking of SC pre-AF. thx for the correction. The point remains, after a while and especially with chateaux the only thing you’ll use supplies for is unbirthday so it really does depend on whether you need the special goods to make any real difference. But keep in mind that SC has diminishing returns for special goods as they are distributed across the available choices so the chances of getting the one you want is slim at higher ages and will just get worse with new ages.

Shad23

Emperor
eaven experienced players sometimes have stupid questions well here's one from me did not ask till now :
i noticed since i got to Futur era that sometimes units get greyed out in a fight and pass their turn without hiting enemy unit eaven if not dead was wundering what unit has that ability or is it a unit who passes a turn so it can hit harder at next turn ??
and am not talking of rogues here
finaly asked cause maybe others are wundering to

eaven experienced players sometimes have stupid questions well here's one from me did not ask till now :
i noticed since i got to Futur era that sometimes units get greyed out in a fight and pass their turn without hiting enemy unit eaven if not dead was wundering what unit has that ability or is it a unit who passes a turn so it can hit harder at next turn ??
and am not talking of rogues here
finaly asked cause maybe others are wundering to
Rail Guns from Future have "Recharge Skill" and only fire every second turn.

Anyone else noticed a lack of incidents in the north pond/lake where the settlements ship is docked?
haven't had one for weeks there. (using pc browser)

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Anyone else noticed a lack of incidents in the north pond/lake where the settlements ship is docked?
haven't had one for weeks there. (using pc browser)
Maybe just a coincidence? inccidents i think is made in variable and random. random position.
one things for sure. mostly incidents don't appear directly near the harbor.
usually in that place(see right ) sometimes elephant and boat incident appear here.GIF

Forwandert

Major-General
I tend to get the majority between the space dock and the next pond down the right side and just next to artic harbour. I can collect and they reappear in the same place several times straight away.

Incidents have definitely stopped in the north settlements pond/lake, with 3 cities did not have one there for months. I wonder if it's intentional or a bug?

By the way, this thread has served me to get a great start in FOE and I want to thank all the helpful posters replies; if the mods don't like to sticky it perhaps it would help new players if they create a similar thread/forum section for them to post their questions.

A neat trick I've found on one of my worlds is to build a square of 2 lane road, an incident always appears on it immediately

Knight of ICE

They are probably already in your city. Incidents appear in a number of fixed spots. Spots I have in the forrest on SAAB are limited. Say I have 10 incidents available, but only 4 spots. I pick up an incident and then immediately the next one appears in the same spot. This way I can pick up 10 incidents from only 4 spots.

I think you are creating a new spot for an incident that is already there to appear. Would you not do that then it would appear in the same spot as where probably is another incident now. I have one square of a 2 lane road in my city and have never had an incident on it. Probably cause it is in the wrong spot.

Surely as its an empty piece of grassland the incident would already be there if available?

I have tried this several times and it always works ::cool:: next experiment when I have time is to see it it happens repeatedly after removing and rebuilding the road

Shad23

Emperor
to be clear with this incident thing i know for a fact that incidents are assigned to appear at a certain places , incidents who are assigned by game to appear in water will never appear else where then in water same as single lane incidents they will never appear elsewhere then on single lanes ect
if you don't have single lane roads in your city then game won't make the incident appear eaven if you have an incident scheduled to appear on a single lane road end of discussion