• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Funny In-game pics

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
GIF is a copyrighted technology. Any web site wishing to use GIF images has to license the technology (or face law suits), hence PD alternatives were developed (PNG, though it doesn't support animation).

In case anyone wondered why some sites don't use or allow GIFs.
Is that... just like Adobe® Flash®?

I thought GIF is not allowed because it is too distracting. You can't focus and read static content when there is something nearby "flashing" on and off.

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
OBJECTION

Literally, the rogue is dead and people say "funny or die" this is die and is not funny

Unfunny picture is not allowed here -- if I have the right I would move your picture (@Cuthwolf ) to your exclusive "plunder honor" thread.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
OBJECTION

Literally, the rogue is dead and people say "funny or die" this is die and is not funny

Unfunny picture is not allowed here -- if I have the right I would move your picture (@Cuthwolf ) to your exclusive "plunder honor" thread.
Why would you do that? Cutwolf is stating that he/she is the defender in this case (not an attacker, and therefore not plundering). It is very funny that someone would actually attack with a single rogue only!

Powe

Brigadier-General
OBJECTION

Why would you do that? Cutwolf is stating that he/she is the defender in this case (not an attacker, and therefore not plundering). It is very funny that someone would actually attack with a single rogue only!
Objection to your objection!

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Objection to your objection!

I like your style.
You might not be a simple troll as appear!
(Quote SKYRIM -- "You are not as dumb as you look!")

What is funny or unfunny defies explanation. But I'll give a try.

Example one:

"My joke is funny! Or his joke is funny! Dont you get it? See this is why -- because... because... because... "

Ultimate finding: Booo! Not funny.

Example two:

-- "What are you laughing at!?"
-- "... You told a joke..."
-- "My joke is not funny!!"

Ultimate finding: Applause! Funny as hell.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I may not be stupid, but I like people thinking that so that they look stupid themselves.
Wait a minute, but doesn't this make me look stupid? But isn't that part of my strategy in the first place?

Cuthwolf

Captain
All I can say is that it amused me. I don't have high defence stats so attacks usually show red in the event log, when it's a green one I sometimes view the battle to see what they attacked with.

PS I am a cis male, binary, non-fluid

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
All I can say is that it amused me. I don't have high defence stats so attacks usually show red in the event log, when it's a green one I sometimes view the battle to see what they attacked with.

PS I am a cis male, binary, non-fluid

* Examined the 2nd paragraph with glove leaving no finger print *

Cuthwolf

Captain
The 1.9 thread in my guild has a very quick turnaround so I can post something snipable with little risk. It happens once in a while and if, like today, it is by a friend I will ask them to put more FPs on. It worked and his reply amused me for some reason.
Sniped by a friend.jpgSniped by a friend.jpg