• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.188 - Feedback

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Most interesting part about the update is another new settlement is on the way :D

With how good Egypt was, I wonder what the next one will be like

jerry1964

Private
I have a question. I have been playing this game for a while now. I'm getting right along but I have noticed that the times are off from when someone attacks me etc. I read in the Forum that this is an ongoing issue. Alright... my question though is how do I do the downloads for this game. I have not received any notification of it (per computer).. or do I need to go specifically somewhere in the game and 'update' it? If I do have to go into the game... where?? I'm fairly new to playing any game on a computer besides solitaire .. so please be gentle :D:D Thanks

Powe

Brigadier-General
I have a question. I have been playing this game for a while now. I'm getting right along but I have noticed that the times are off from when someone attacks me etc. I read in the Forum that this is an ongoing issue. Alright... my question though is how do I do the downloads for this game. I have not received any notification of it (per computer).. or do I need to go specifically somewhere in the game and 'update' it? If I do have to go into the game... where?? I'm fairly new to playing any game on a computer besides solitaire .. so please be gentle :D:D Thanks
It updates without you needing to do anything.