• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bestest is not a world LOOK AT THE WALL!! and write that out (my english teacher punishes us for fake words and makes us rewrite our piece of work if we use a fake world)

LOL - uuuhhh thaaannnnks for the spelling bee check

btw, is that a word - anyways - lol - it still the bestest featues to come out

How is it possible for a player in Tomorrow Era to have a defending army that is in Arctic Future Era? I just had a battle against an opponent in PVP that is in Tomorrow Era, but his defending Army was from Arctic Future Era

I'm loving it - more than hamburgers - I have a bunch of stuff cluttering up everything - too many troops, too many medals, not too many diamonds - but - hey - still a clutter

DeletedUser117398

Played the new PvP a couple of times, each time hoping that there is something I have missed. I have come to the conclusion that there isn't. It is utterly boring. A total farce. Call it what it is, PvCrappy AI Arena.
The developers should hang their heads in shame for thinking that this is an improvement in the game. It isn't. Here was a chance to introduce proper PvP, fighting head to head against a real person with all the excitement that brings. Instead we this pretend arena. Awful, downright awful. For shame, for getting our hopes up. A pathetic effort.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
How is it possible for a player in Tomorrow Era to have a defending army that is in Arctic Future Era? I just had a battle against an opponent in PVP that is in Tomorrow Era, but his defending Army was from Arctic Future Era
He has advanced so far on the world map he has picked up units from the ages above TE and u can still use them in PvP which was a surprise :P

He got something more than I did - I'm in VF cleared all maps including SAAB - not even a single troop - I must have played the quests wrong - lol

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Ive not looked into story quest since i got my oceanic troops, i would need to jump from TE to VF as far as i know you cant win advanced units past VF :?

I have been playing this game since July 2014 - serious amounts of effort have gone into building up my GB's in a tactical way. Only to have them negated in stroke of a piece of code.

Just who are we suppose to criticize - Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Cupid, Goldy Locks, or any of the other Fantasy Characters -- I don't know about anybody else - But, I just can't bring myself to call that a fair & upstanding game change.

I'll let the chips fall where they may. But, I won't speak a lie just because the truth is too much to handle

Emma999

Captain
I have been playing this game since July 2014 - serious amounts of effort have gone into building up my GB's in a tactical way. Only to have them negated in stroke of a piece of code.

Just who are we suppose to criticize - Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Cupid, Goldy Locks, or any of the other Fantasy Characters -- I don't know about anybody else - But, I just can't bring myself to call that a fair & upstanding game change.

I'll let the chips fall where they may. But, I won't speak a lie just because the truth is too much to handle
at least we have GvG for the AO

Status
Not open for further replies.