• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
sorry i dissapointed you ! But feel free to continue !!! <3
My bad! It is a part taken out of a whole.
A part cannot be understood separately.
To be explained later. Stay tuned! I'm occupied and entangled by something that is a part (and kept out of the whole) in the real life. But I'm going to tackle it.

Galechade

Corporal
You know there's all kinds of moaning. There's moaning when one is aggravated. There's moaning when one sees just how ridiculous some things are. There's moaning when one is in pain. Then there's the good kind of moaning. I'll let your imagination come up with all the ways for good moaning. ;)

Emberguard

Legend
My bad! It is a part taken out of a whole.
A part cannot be understood separately.
To be explained later. Stay tuned! I'm occupied and entangled by something that is a part (and kept out of the whole) in the real life. But I'm going to tackle it.
Looked like you were discussing how much would be needed to secure 5th V 1.9 cost

Laobhan

Private
ok Here is my moan: Why oh why do they put modern era players in with a neighbourhood of players in HMA and lower? if he/she is attacking me daily you can bet he/she is doing the same to everyone, he/she has been in the neighbourhood for about 5 weeks now, I know its a battle game but com'on, forge give us a break and fix your algorithm.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
what a good idea to have a moan thread, its the best feature in this forum, i can not moan about it ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Moan here and no where else
hmm my first moan in the thread is i will moan wherever i choose to moan, you can not expect to keep us moaners into one single thread that is like being snipped and plundered, at the same time, or removing an auto button from the big fighters there would be uproar