• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

Okay. I have got a GENUINE moan, and its about Forge of Empires....

There are a few, perhaps only one or two, maybe three, sanctimonious persons of dubious parentage who delight in trolling the forums and misleading new players with false information. These few also sneer and jeer at new players and defend their actions with "I've been playing FoE since 1860, so I know everything". I shant blame the moderators for not removing offensive posts, I understand they are volunteers with their own lives to live. But I should point out that there are very few players who post in the forums, and one of the reasons is undoubtedly fear of ridicule and harassment by these few trolls. Perhaps if we all stopped feeding them, and just ignored them they would start behaving like grown-ups instead of spoiled brats?
Name and shame :)

There are a few people who get on my nerves and are rude and insulting about every post.

Maybe I should start reporting abusive posts

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Oh dear. Another troll consigned to the trash heap of history. <sigh>

It really is very sad that some insecure individuals with serious personality issues feel the need to be horrid to others so as to big themselves up. I guess its just the evolution of the school bully.

Fear not, for I shall not surrender to bullies. Never have. Never will.

That'd be r21r you are refering to. People always do that. They loudspeaker to each other with me positioned in between transparent :hide:

(However, "pray continue" -- quote of Sherlock Holmes)

Dead-Eye

General
there are very few players who post in the forums, and one of the reasons is undoubtedly fear of ridicule

Less stupid posts = ridicule. Do we really need people asked ng for an aid all button every couple months or asking when upgrade kits will be available in feedback threads. Some posters bring this on themselves.

r21r

Major-General
Do we really need people asked ng for an aid all button every couple months or asking when upgrade kits will be available in feedback threads. Some posters bring this on themselves.
and why do we have to be rude with them ? how my posts seem, you feel ok reading them ?
Same and worse feel the people that read any agents posts, why agent would be the smart and the rest stupid ?
unless you guys are getting payed, otherwise the only stupid thing i see, is being rude with people that 1) you don't have to and 2) you don't even know

Veggie few months ago, tryed to implement that we who want a log, are "dictators" , who was the stupid one ? in that case ?
half community with soft, and the other half with spoons, be realistic, and conclude the whole picture , "stupid" can be everyone

r21r

Major-General
Tolerance, compassion, gentleness and kindness are divine qualities which separate decent people from the scum that floats on the top of the water of a septic tank.
i don't think we have to go that deep...
you read a newbie posting an idea that has already been proposed and/or could seem meaningless to an older player ?
ok - vote no, and keep going, why would anyone should stay and comment anything ? who got better and not worse by that ?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
i don't think we have to go that deep...
you read a newbie posting an idea that has already been proposed and/or could seem meaningless to an older player ?
ok - vote no, and keep going, why would anyone should stay and comment anything ? who got better and not worse by that ?

On the left side, in the green, the neat line up, represents the existing forum users, poised, and lie in wait, to welcome the newcomers!

On the right side, in the red, a light unit, with heavy weaponry, a Bazoo team, represents a Newbie player, deciding whether or not to post a brilliant idea in the forum!

Will he do it? Will he do it?? Will he???

Watch till the end, to find out!

Last edited: