• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Trading - Remove "Off-Guild-Trades" from the Guild Market

Do you find this Improvement usefull ?

• Yeap

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

r21r

Major-General
Proposal:

Trades that Are Not Meant to be for the Guild Market - Have no reason to be there !

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea

No

Reason:

There is no reason for Trades that are not meant to be in the Guild-Market being shown there , unless we want to promote "Fair-Trade" which is actually 100% unfair.
This idea is purely about showing each trade in the market chosen to be, EXACTLY the way Guild-Tick-Trades work

Details:

As we already have an option for our Trades to be Guild-Trades or not, we need something like this for our NON Guild Trades.

Visual Aids:

-

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

-

Last edited:
@Cursedveggie go on, find the troll in here :D
You're all as bad as each other!

I like the way trades currently work, usually if I make one I don't care who takes it and want it to go to as wider audience as possible. The only time I find guild only useful is if I want back to back trades for a quest where it would be a pain in the ar.se if only one half was taken on the open market

r21r

Major-General
I like the way trades currently work, usually if I make one I don't care who takes it and want it to go to as wider audience as possible. The only time I find guild only useful is if I want back to back trades for a quest where it would be a pain in the ar.se if only one half was taken on the open market
then you need a both option - thanks

r21r

Major-General
trades automatically go to the open market and guild unless you select otherwise :?
trades you select to be in guild only - go only to guild
this thread is to make them go only to hood/friendlist AND to add a both option
As common logic says... If some people want to have the Both option as default - ok - let them do it, But, we need an option for where we want our trades to be shown Guild - Hood/Friends - Both.
Simple as that, 101% reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.