• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

Ev4ma

Captain
In a guild I'm in I GOT Told off for posting an unfair trade when it was better than fair but it's supposedly against the rules lol.

r21r

Major-General
@Agent327 @Powe @Cursedveggie feel free to moan about your ingame or outgame life here =))
Agent we also permit you to send link of ideas denied back on 2012, we won't tell you how much the game has changed since then, families grew smaller and bitcoin mining raised a lot =)))

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
@ @ @ feel free to moan about your ingame or outgame life here =))
meanwhile somewhere in china our family is in the rural area and poor and my younger brother is married in a city in the context cities are more modern than rural and it is in the manner of reversed role of gender (and there is an old saying about this phenomenon) because usually the woman is married into the man's family but in this case it depends on which family is relatively powerful apparently and the female side with their fancy city life never ever visited us in the rural except once, for a 'secondary wedding ceremony' and now they have a baby and everybody is in a dilemma whether or not my mother should travel long distance and visit and live awhile with the new grandson and my mother does not know how to take the train and cannot find the way in the cities and me the older brother has to send my mother to them and no one points out the deeply underlying truth perhaps neither side wants to or is able to meet (or even change for) the other side and it is for the sake of "the face" and they are frank and open about the plan or excuse that over there my mother will be a babysitter or more accurately a "maid" and for me I will only function as my mother's bodyguard and other than that I best be non-existent.
Of course, r21r did not and no one did @Bewildered Zeratul, but anyway that is some outgame life moaning...

Powe

Brigadier-General
@Agent327 @Powe @Cursedveggie feel free to moan about your ingame or outgame life here =))
Agent we also permit you to send link of ideas denied back on 2012, we won't tell you how much the game has changed since then, families grew smaller and bitcoin mining raised a lot =)))
I won't, but it would be nice if you kept your posts to here so that your junk only clutters up one thread in the forum.

r21r

Major-General
@Matt the Melancholic Few months ago, while snow was still falling, i got an in-game notification to visit "The Forum" and blah blah blah
Once i came here, i create an idea like everyone, and guess what - i end up being sieged by 3 e-forum-wannabe-mod-proff-bullies, that 1 of them, even cursed me in the end :'D
not to say much, i suppose that the Company has Advertising or idk, promoting Forum plan, but this is up to how each Admin wants to run it.
When you see people like Agent or Powe (rude-like) around, be sure, nobody wants extra posts here, no matter how good feedback or whatever they are.
All they want is less things to care about ...

Or at least that's what my IQ level tells me hhaha, but i could always be stupid as long as i am here :P

Powe

Brigadier-General
Okay. I have got a GENUINE moan, and its about Forge of Empires....

There are a few, perhaps only one or two, maybe three, sanctimonious persons of dubious parentage who delight in trolling the forums and misleading new players with false information. These few also sneer and jeer at new players and defend their actions with "I've been playing FoE since 1860, so I know everything". I shant blame the moderators for not removing offensive posts, I understand they are volunteers with their own lives to live. But I should point out that there are very few players who post in the forums, and one of the reasons is undoubtedly fear of ridicule and harassment by these few trolls. Perhaps if we all stopped feeding them, and just ignored them they would start behaving like grown-ups instead of spoiled brats?
You continue to describe yourself perfectly.

r21r

Major-General
You continue to describe yourself perfectly.
why don't you let Matt and stick with me ? or you feel tired ? you can always call your friends/family/brothers/sisters if you need help, ill take care all of you together :P